WP-Filebase is an advanced file download manager for WordPress.
It keeps Files structured in Categories, offers a Template System to create sortable, paginated File Lists and can sideload Files from other websites.
The Plugin is made for easy management of many Files and consistent output using Templates.
With WP-Filebase you can...
- create dynamic paginated and sortable file lists
- restrict downloads for certain user roles
- build photo galleries
- embed flash (or other formats) videos using a template player
- easily publish MP3 and other audio files with automatic ID3 tag detection
- allow users to upload files from the front-end
More features are:
- Category / child category / file taxonomy
- Automatic thumbnails
- Built-in download counter
- Drag and Drop file upload
- File List Widget
- Ajax file tree browser
- Reads ID3 Tags and other file info of the most common file types (JPEG, videos etc...)
- Customizable template system
- Insert flexible shortcodes with the Visual Editor Plugin
- Sortable paginated file lists
- Supports DataTables for dynamic lists
- Associate files to posts and automatically attach them to the content
- User Role access restrictions, limit file access to certain user roles
- Upload files in your browser, with FTP or from URL (sideloading)
- Traffic limits and bandwidth throttle
- Permalink structure
- Hotlinking protection
- Range download (allows users to pause downloads and continue them later)
- Many file properties like author, version, supported languages, platforms and license
- Search integration
- Automatic synchronization of file system and database
You can see a live demo on my Website, download manager documentation can be found here.
For support, please leave a message on my blog. When having trouble don't forget to post PHP and WordPress version! Any ideas/feature requests are welcome.
WP-Filebase on GitHub.
WP-Filebase Pro includes even more advanced features:
- PDF indexing and thumbnails
- File Pages with custom post type
- Secondary Categories
- Extended Permissions
- File Passwords
- Embedded front-end Upload Forms
- Improved Syncing algorithm
- Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and FTP sync
- XML Sitemap