- added option to restore default value for each attribute in Shortcode Composer
- added support for multilingual characters
- correction of bug in Shortcode Composer that was not allowing attributes with singular and plural form to be saved
- correction of bug that was not changing errormessage attribute in some cases
- correction of bug that was freezing the Shortcode Composer in some cases
- correction of bug with successmessage attribute
- serious bug fixed that was breaking operation of Shortcode Composer and File Browser when the WordPress website is in a subdirectory
- added file browser in Dashboard for admins
- added attribute medialink to allow uploaded files to be shown in Media
- serious bug fixed that was breaking the plugin because of preg_replace_callback function
- corrected error in first attempt to upload file when captcha is enabled
- variables %pagetitle% and %pageid% added in uploadpath.
- bug fixes when working with IE8.
- Shortcode Composer saves selected options
- Easier handling of userdata variables in Shortcode Composer
- correction of bug that allowed debugdata to be shown in non-admin users
- reset.css removed from plugin as it was causing breaks in theme's css
- correction of bug with WPFilebase Manager plugin
- Several bug fixes and code reconstruction.
- Code modifications so that the plugin can operate even when DEBUG mode is ON.
- New attribute debugmode added to allow better debugging of the plugin when there are errors.
- Bug fixes with broken images when WordPress website is in a subdirectory.
- Replacement of glob function because is not allowed by some servers.
- Bug fixes in Dashboard Settings Shortcode Composer.
- Correction of important bug that was breaking page in some cases.
- Minor improvements of user data fields and notification email attributes.
This is the initial release of WordPress File Upload. Since this plugin is the successor of Inline Upload, the whole changelog since the creation of the later is included.
- Name of the plugin changed to WordPress File Upload.
- Plugin has been completely restructured to allow additional features.
- A new more advanced message box has been included showing information in a more structured way.
- Error detection and reporting has been improved.
- An administration page has been created in the Dashboard Settings, containing a Shortcode Composer.
- Some more options related to configuration of message showing upload results have been added.
- Several bug fixes.
- Userdata attribute changed to allow the creation of more fields and required ones.
- Spanish translation added thanks to Maria Ramos of WebHostingHub.
- Added notifyheaders attribute, in order to allow better control of notification email sent (e.g. allow to send HTML email).
- Added userdata attribute, in order to allow users to send additional text data along with the uploaded file.
- Added single button operation (file will be automatically uploaded when selected without pressing Upload Button).
- Fixed bug with functionality of attribute filebaselink for new versions of WP-Filebase plugin.
- Fixed problem with functionality of attribute filebaselink for new versions of WP-Filebase plugin.
- More than one roles can now be defined in attribute uploadrole, separated by comma (,).
- Variable %filename% now works also in redirectlink.
- Changes in ftp functionality, added useftpdomain attribute so that it can work with external ftp domains as well.
- Improvement of classic upload (used in IE or when setting forceclassic to true) messaging functionality.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Source modified so that it can work with WordPress sites that are not installed in root.
- Added variable %blogid% for use with multi-site installations.
- Bug fixes related to showing of messages.
- Replacement of json2.js with another version.
- CSS style changes to resolve conflicts with various theme CSS styles.
- Added variable %useremail% used in notifyrecipients, notifysubject and notifymessage attributes.
- Added capability to upload files outside wp-content folder.
- Improved error reporting.
- Complete restructuring of plugin HTML code, in order to make it more configurable and customizable.
- Appearance of messages has been improved.
- Added option to put the plugin in testmode.
- Added option to configure the colors of success and fail messages.
- Added option to modify the dimensions of the individual objects of the plugin.
- Added option to change the placement of the individual objects of the plugin.
- Improved error reporting.
- Added localization for error messages.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Bug fixes to correct incompatibilities of the new ajax functionality when uploadrole is set to "all".
- Bug fixes to correct incompatibilities of the new ajax functionality with redirectlink, filebaselink and adminmessages.
- Correction of serious bug that prevented the normal operation of the plugin when the browser of the user supports HTML5 functionality.
- Tags added to the plugin WordPress page.
- Major lifting of the whole code.
- Added ajax functionality so that file is uploaded without page reload (works in browsers supporting HTML5).
- Added upload progress bar (works in browsers supporting HTML5).
- Added option to allow user to select if wants to use the old form upload functionality.
- File will not be saved again if user presses the Refresh button (or F5) of the page.
- Translation strings updated.
- Bug fixes for problems when there are more than one instances of the plugin in a single page.
- Added option to notify user about upload directory.
- Added option to allow user to select a subfolder to upload the file.
- css corrections for bug fixes.
- Added option to attach uploaded file to notification email.
- Added option to customize message on successfull upload (variables %filename% and %filepath% can be used).
- Added option to customize color of message on successfull upload.
- "C:\fakepath\" problem resolved.
- warning message about function create_directory() resolved.
- css enhancements for compatibility with more themes.
- Additional variables added (%filename% and %filepath%).
- All variables can be used inside message subject and message text.
- Added option to determine how to treat dublicates (overwrite existing file, leave existing file, leave both).
- Added option to determine how to rename the uploaded file, when another file already exists in the target directory.
- Added option to create directories and upload files using ftp access, in order to overcome file owner and SAFE MODE restrictions.
- Added the capability to redirect to another web page when a file is uploaded successfully.
- Added the option to show to administrators additional messages about upload errors.
- Bug fixes related to interoperability with WP_Filebase
- Added notification by email when a file is uploaded.
- Added the ability to upload to a variable folder, based on the name of the user currently logged in.
Added the option to allow anyone to upload files, by setting the attribute uploadrole to "all".