This plugin creates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog.
When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used. Therefor, system needs RAM and CPU.
If many visitors come to a site, system uses lots of RAM and CPU so page is rendered so slowly.
In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again.
Cache system generates a static html file and saves. Other users reach to static html page.
Setup of this plugin is so easy. You don't need to modify .htacces file. It will modified automatically.
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified css and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout - All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- Generating static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog
- Minify Html - You can decrease the size of page
- Minify Css - You can decrease the size of css files
- Enable Gzip Compression - Reduce the size of files sent from your server to increase the speed to which they are transferred to the browser.
- Leverage browser caching - Reduce page load times for repeat visitors
- Combine CSS - Reduce number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one
- Combine JS
- Deutsch (by Hinji)
- Español (by Diplo)
- Français (by PascalJ)
- Italiana (by Valerio)