WP Easy PHP Calendar Admin
Integrates the admin area for Easy PHP Calendar (http://www.easyphpcalendar.com) into the WordPress admin area.
- Unzip the file and upload it to your /wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate WP Easy PHP Calendar Admin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Log into the setup manager of Easy PHP Calendar and create a new Event Administration user under Users
- Log into WordPress as an administrator and click on the new menu item called "Easy PHP Calendar"
- Fill out the information using the Easy PHP Calendar master admin user/pass and the new user/pass you just created, and click "Update Options"
- Click Events or Setup, and you should be automatically logged into the system.
Requires: 2.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.3
Last Updated: 2008-2-18
3.4 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?