126.96.36.199 - 2014/06/23
- Tweak - Added support for placeholder feature for input, email , password , text area types.
- Tweak - Updated chosen js script to latest version 1.1.0 on the a3rev Plugin Framework
- Tweak - Update plugins wordpress.org description and admin Yellow sidebar text.
188.8.131.52 - 2014/05/24
- Tweak - Chnaged add_filter( 'gettext', array( $this, 'change_button_text' ), null, 2 ); to add_filter( 'gettext', array( $this, 'change_button_text' ), null, 3 );
- Tweak - Update change_button_text() function from ( $original == 'Insert into Post' ) to ( is_admin() && $original === 'Insert into Post' )
- Fix - Code tweaks to fix a3 Plugins Framework conflict with WP e-Commerce tax rates.
184.108.40.206 - 2014/05/20
- Tweak - Checked and updated for full compatibility with WP e-Commerce Version 220.127.116.11 and WordPress version 3.9.1
- Fix - Updated preg_replace function that removes special characters from database query.
- Credit - to Peter Scott Web Systems Management for advising the issue and access to find and fix it.
18.104.22.168 - 2014/04/28
- Tweak - Added new Google Analytics tab and config settings to dashboard. (New Pro Version feature)
- Tweak - Updated Framework help text font for consistency.
- Tweak - Added remove_all_filters('mce_external_plugins'); before call to wp_editor to remove extension scripts from other plugins.
- Tweak - Checked and updated for full compatibility with WordPress version 3.9
2.1.1 - 2014/02/08
- Feature - Special Characters Within near match. Query strings that CONTAINS a special character eg d'E return all matches found for d'e and de.
- Feature - Special Characters Prepend and Append near match e.g. Query (Purple) will return all matches found for (Purple) and Purple.
- Tweak - Settings admin panel Tweak. Added SEO Plugin Focus Keyword Activation setting only shows when the Predictive Search Focus Keyword Feature is ON.
- Tweak - Updated the Focus Keyword text on Settings tab to be more descriptive and useful.
- Tweak - Updated the Predictive Search box dropdown message 'Keep typing ... when no results found to a more helpful dialog.
- Tweak - Framework load time. Added remove_all_filters('mce_external_plugins'); before call to wp_editor to remove extension scripts from other plugins.
- Tweak - Added description text to the top of each Pro Version yellow border section
- Tweak - All switch text to show as Uppercase.
- Tweak - Tested 100% compatible with WordPress version 3.8.1
- Tweak - Tested 100% compatible with WP e-Commerce version 22.214.171.124
- Credit - Thanks to Mylene for pointing out the Special Characters Within issue.
- Credit - Thanks to Scott Lesh for pointing out the Special characters Prepend and Append issue
2.1.0 - 2013/12/19
- Feature - a3rev Plugin Framework admin interface upgraded to 100% Compatibility with WordPress v3.8.0 with backward compatibility.
- Feature - a3rev framework 100% mobile and tablet responsive, portrait and landscape viewing.
- Tweak - Upgraded dashboard switch and slider to Vector based display that shows when WordPress version 3.8.0 is activated.
- Tweak - Upgraded all plugin .jpg icons and images to Vector based display for full compatibility with new WordPress version.
- Tweak - Yellow sidebar on Pro Version Menus does not show in Mobile screens to optimize admin panel screen space.
- Tweak - Tested 100% compatible with WP 3.8.0
- Fix - Upgraded array_textareas type for Padding, Margin settings on the a3rev plugin framework
2.0.9 - 2013/11/26
- Feature - Upgraded the plugin to the newly developed a3rev admin Framework with app style interface.
- Feature - New admin UI features check boxes replaced by switches.
- Tweak - Moved admin from wp-admin Settings > Shop tabs to new menu item on wp-admin Products. Menu item name is Predictive Search.
- Tweak - Predictive Search menu broken up into tabs - Setting, All Results Pages, Exclude Content, Search Function.
- Tweak - Removed View Docs button from admin panels until new docs are posted.
126.96.36.199 - 2013/11/21
- Tweak - Plugin tested 100% compatible with WordPress 3.7.1
- Fix - change pipe | character to [|] character in result popup code to solve the conflict with users who use pipe | in product titles.
2.0.8 - 2013/09/13
- Feature - Added option to show product prices in widget, shortcode and search function drop down.
- Credit - Thanks to George Papanikolaou (Greece) for suggesting this feature.
- Fix - Use browser protocol http or https on page load fix in v188.8.131.52 caused sites that use Minify plugins to crash on update. Updated style url and script url to fix Minify conflict.
- Credit - Thanks to Roy Vella (USA) for reporting the issue and the wp-admin and ftp access to his site to find and fix the bug.
2.0.7 - 2013/09/10
- Tweak - Added 'View Docs' link from the top of each admin panel to that menus section on the plugins docs.
- Fix - Product Thumbnail images not showing in Chrome with SSL on product pages. Stripped http// and https// protocols so browser will use the protocol that the page was loaded with.
- Fix - Plugins admin script and style not loading in Firefox with SSL on admin. Stripped http// and https// protocols so browser will use the protocol that the page was loaded with.
2.0.6 - 2013/08/24
- Tweak - Ran full WP_DEBUG All Uncaught exceptions errors and warnings fixed.
- Tweak - Added PHP Public Static to functions in Class. Done so that Public Static warnings don't show in DE_BUG mode.
- Tweak - Updated admin dashboard Yellow Sidebar content.
2.0.5 - 2013/08/03
- Tweak - Tested for full compatibility with WordPress v3.6.0
- Fix - Command not saving when remove content from search exclusion. Added line command for each search type at Exclude Content Update button.
- Fix - Added box-sizing:content-box class attribute for compatibility with new WordPress Twenty Thirteen default theme.
2.0.4 - 2013/06/12
- Tweak - Search box dropdown now can show the full wide when search function is activated by a third party script. An example of this is when the search box is not loaded on page load but is activated by click on a button or element.
- Tweak - Changed the search box drop down z index to 999999 so that it always overlays any other element on the page.
2.0.3 - 2013/06/08
- Feature - Added House keeping function to settings. Clean up on Deletion. Option - Choose if you ever delete this plugin it will completely remove all tables and data it created, leaving no trace it was ever here.
- Tweak - Updated support URL to the plugins wordpress.org support forum.
2.0.2 - 2013/04/26
- Feature - Further reduction in search function memory use achieved by tweaking the output buffering function. Particularly useful for those with servers running low on or operating on low memory resources.
2.0.1 - 2013/04/22
- Feature - Updated all plugin code to be 100% compatible with the new WP e-Commerce version 3.8.10. The plugin is backward compatible with older version to 3.8.5
2.0.0 - 2013/04/20
- Feature - Newly developed mysql command that makes the Predictive Search Engine results 100% accurate, 100% of the time. Install this upgrade and try it out for yourself - you will be absolutely amazed, excited, over the moon like we are about it.
- Feature - Added 'Pretty URL' support to replace the All Search Results pages parameter driven URLS
- Feature - Added the ability to add text content that shows inside the Search box. Added as a Global setting or can be individually set on Widgets, Shortcode or the Search Function
- Feature - All Results search page shortcode now shows as an image in the Search results page Visual text editor instead of the shortcode [ecommerce_search]. We have used an image to overcome some confusion about if the shortcode was a3rev Predictive Search or a WP e-Commerce shortcode function. Also has instructions (in English) about moving the shortcode to another page. After you upgrade, take a look.
- Feature - Major UI upgrade. We have completely rewritten the plugins admin panel and the Predictive Search tab on the WP e-Commerce > Store settings. Content is now broken into sub nav tabs for ease of use. The tabs are Predictive Search | All Results Search Pages | Exclude Content | Search Function, with styling to be added in the next feature upgrade.
- Feature - Added a new Chosen styling lib for drop-downs and Options this was important because it now makes excluding content a very easy thing to do for each content search taxonomy.
- Tweak - Added when install and activate plugin link redirects to the Predictive Search admin page instead of the wp-plugins dashboard.
- Tweak - Jumped version from 1.1.4 to 2.0 to keep in sync with the Pro Version.
- Tweak - Updated plugin wiki docs to include new features and admin dashboard layout features.
- Fix - Made new ajax filters to stop plugins like Role Scoper filtering predictive search functions.
- Fix - Posts that do not have any meta data not showing in search results.
- Fix - Don't show [shortcodes] in search results descriptions.
- Fix - Link from search box drop down footer to All Results Search pages not working in Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10.
- Fix - All Results pages returning a 404 page not found when custom permalinks set with a trailing slash. When a sites custom permalinks where set with a trailing slash this caused an extra / in the Results Search pages URL resulting in a 404. The plugin now checks if the trailing slash is present and allows for that to produce the correct URL.
- Fix - Bug for users who have https: (SSL) on their sites wp-admin but have http on sites front end. This was causing search results to show a -1 in the drop down instead of the results because wp-admin with SSL applied only allows https:, but the url of admin-ajax.php is http: and it is denied hence returning the ajax -1 error. Fixed by writing a filter to recognize when https is configured on wp-admin and parsing correctly. If you do not have this configuration nothing changes for you, if you do have https on your wp-admin (or install it in the future) and http on the front end then Predictive Search now automatically detects that and works as it should.
- Fix - Search function and shortcodes not working on themes that call the wpautop function before the shortcode function (very poor practice). The wpautop function auto adds the
p> tag to all white space in php functions and thus breaks our function. We use internal script rather than a js file for the search function and shortcodes because a js file is always called on each page load even when it is not required. We have removed all white spaces and problem no longer exists.
* Fix - Undefined variable mediumSRC notice showing in search box dropdown when product does not have a featured image.We fixed by defining the variable.
* Fix - Full WP_DEG run. All Uncaught exceptions fixed.
1.1.4 - 2013/01/09
- Tweak - Updated Support and Pro Version link URL's on wordpress.org description, plugins and plugins dashboard. Links were returning 404 errors since the launch of the all new a3rev.com mobile responsive site as the base e-commerce permalinks is changed.
1.1.3 - 2012/12/18
- Tweak - Added get Product Name results character description from Products 'Additional Description' if no content is entered for Product description.
- Fixed - Plugin now supports themes that use post_type array rather than post_type string. If the theme post_type is array plugin will now use function is_array() and in_array() instead of trim() function to generate the All Search Results pages. Thanks to Dietmar Hohn of Germany for working with us on this quirky bug fix.
1.1.2 - 2012/11/27
- Fix - XSS Vulnerabilities. Added strip tags function to stop XSS injections by adding script via the predictive search box.
- Credit - Thanks to Jason Flemming for alerting us to this issue.
1.1.1 - 2012/11/22
- Feature - Added exclude individual Products from Predictive Search. From the Settings > Store > Predictive Search tab enter the Product custom post ID of any products that you do not want included in Predictive Search results.
- Feature - Added Exclude all search types to the admin panel. Exclude Product category, Product tag, Posts and pages is a Pro version feature but this keeps up the code compatibility between the Pro and Lite versions for seamless upgrades.
- Tweak - Change to admin panel for Predictive Search Function to keep the Lite and Pro Versions in sync for seamless upgrade - Pro Version Search function for replacing WordPress / WP e-Commerce or Theme Search functions in theme header has been upgraded to allow for easier global function configuration. Go to the Settings > Store > Predictive Search and you will see that with the Pro Version you can now add and update the function search values on that page. Once values are added and the page updated Pro version license holders can just add the global function to their header.php file.
1.1.0 - 2012/09/21
- Feature - Activated the ability in Lite version to set the number of search results that show in the widget search box drop down.
- Feature - Activated the ability in Lite version to set the number of description characters that show in the widget search box drop down.
- Tweak - Added Documentation and Support Links to plugins description.
- Tweak - Added Plugin Documents to the a3rev wiki.
- Tweak - Added screenshots to the wordpress.org listing.
- Tweak - Updated Predictive Search WP e-Commerce Tab with links to other A3 WP e-Commerce plugins on wordpress.org for ease of navigation.
- Tweak - UI changes to Widget to accommodate the new Pro Major Update features.
1.0.2 - 2012/08/17
- Tweak - Change localization file path from actual to base path
- Tweak - Added checkbox to select 'Smart Search' in sidebar widget
- Tweak - Added Support and Documentation links to plugins description.
- Fix - Fixed styling for sidebar widget search box so it shows correctly.
- Documentation - Added comprehensive extension documentation to the a3rev wiki
1.0.1 - 2012/08/03
- Feature - Show first thumb image in product gallery if the product does not have feature image.
- Tweak - Hide the description when enter 0 as the number of description characters in the sidebar widget and Admin panel.
- Fix - Show the 6 results with 100 characters of product description by default when no value is present in Widget control and Admin panel
- Fix - Change z-index for search box from 1001 to 99 so that themes nav bar dropdowns slide over it instead of behind the search box
1.0 - 2012/07/30