WP e-Commerce Featured Product
Adds a Featured Product widget for use with the WP e-Commerce plugin.
This plugin is no longer officially supported.
- Fixed wp_enqueue_script warning on dashboard.
- Added debugging information, included as html comments if the "Print debug" widget option is checked.
- Fixed issue where the widget title was not displayed under WP e-Commerce 3.8.x when choosing an explicit product.
- Made the widget title optional, controlled by a new checkbox in the widget settings.
- Fixed issue with missing image when using WP e-Commerce 3.7.x with the random product option.
- Added option to limit the length of the product description.
- Fixed incorrect version warning shown under Plugins when used with WP e-Commerce 3.8.x.
- Fixed incorrect image URL used when no product image is available (for 3.7.x and 3.8.x).
- Fixed defect with the available products drop-down showing only 5 products with WP e-Commerce 3.8.
- Added support for version 3.8 of the WP e-Commerce plugin, with backwards compatibility for version 3.7.
- Updated product image size options to allow for custom (per-widget) sizing.
- Added option to display price.
- Added option to display the product image as full size instead of being sized according to WP e-Commerce settings.
- Added Category selection for use with the Random Product option. When Random Product is selected, a Category can be chosen
to restrict the range of products from which a random selection is made.
- Added optional display of product image, and made description display optional.
- Added internationalisation hooks.
- Corrected version numbering error.
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-4-13
4.6 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?