WP e-Commerce Catalog Visibility and Email Inquiry Lite Version allows you to fine tune the e-commerce accessibility on your WP e-Commerce store by setting 'Rules' that apply to all site visitors. Fine tune access to the e-commerce function for logged in users by assigning the Rules to WordPress user roles.
Add a space saving and impressive pop-up email inquiry form to your product offering. Pop-up Email Inquiry form is 100% mobile responsive and displays the form beautifully in any mobile in portrait or landscape.
Catalog Visibility Rules
Apply Rules to Roles
Fine tune your entire Catalog visibility by * 'Apply Rules to Roles' - Configure which user roles each Rule is to Apply too. Fine grained control over what your account holders can see and access once they are logged into your site.
Product Page Rule - Hide 'Add to Cart'
- Turn the Rule ON and Hide the add to cart feature from all not logged in users.
- Use Roles to give selected users grouped by Roles access to full store functionality.
Product Page Rule - Show Email Inquiry Button
WP e-Commerce Catalog Visibility and Email Inquiry Lite Version uses the WordPress email config and requires no external email plugin. Features
- Instantly add a Product Email Inquiry button to every product page.
- Option to use hyperlinked text instead of a Button.
- Email Inquiry form is a pop up form. It is a beautifully elegant Email Product Inquiry solution that takes up no room on your product page.
- Mobile responsive Pop-up auto resizes to any phone screen size - portrait or landscape.
- Email Contact form breaks down to show beautifully in any mobile device.
- Use 'Rules and Roles' setting to customize who can see the Email Inquiry button once they are logged in.
- Set the receiver email address.
- Set a receiver cc email address
- Fully customizable Sent success message shows as a pop-up on screen after inquiry is submitted.
- Use the WordPress text editor (WYSIWYG and HTML) to style the success message (see image under the Screenshots tab on this page).
WP e-Commerce Version Compatibility
Please note that WP e-Commerce Catalog Visibility and Email Inquiry requires that you have WP e-Commerce version 220.127.116.11 and after to work. Older versions of WP e-Commerce do not support the functions to hook the email inquiry button to the add to cart button.
WP e-Commerce Theme Compatibility
Whilst you might have version 18.104.22.168 your theme may still use an earlier version of code. For the Product Page Rules Hide Add to Cart and Show Email Inquiry button to work on the single product pages and product cards the theme must have these 2 core WP e-Commerce functions:
- code do_action('wpsc_product_form_fields_begin')
in these files:
Mobile Responsive App style admin interface
- 100% compatible with WordPress v3.9.0 admin interface.
- Backward compatibility to WordPress v3.7.0
- App style admin inteface.
- Admin interface is optimized for mobiles and tablets.
a3rev Plugins Lite & Pro Version Admin Interface
- All a3rev Lite Version plugins have exactly the same admin interface as the Pro Version.
- Pro Version features and settings are inside of a Yellow border.
- The Pro Version settings are all active on the admin panels But do not save and are not applied to the front end.
- Upgrading to the Pro version activates all the Pro version Features and Settings and removes the Yellow side bar and borders.
Lite Version Support
- As a Lite Version user please post all support requests to the plugins WordPress Support forum.
- We do not watch that forum and posting there you will be relying on another user for support, not an a3rev team member.
- Upgrading to a Pro Version gives 'write' access to the a3rev support forum.
= Premium Support =
The a3rev team does not provide support for the WPEC Catalog Visibility and Email plugin on the WordPress.org forums. One on one developer support is available via the plugins a3rev support forum to people who have purchased a WPEC Catalog Visibility and Email Pro plugin Lifetime License.
The Pro Version has lots of extra features that coupled with developer support might be well worth your investment!
The PRO version advanced features include:
- Industry leading - Full Pro Version. No Credit Card Required.
- Immediate access to support from developers on the plugins a3rev support forum.
- Includes the additional Product Page Rule: Hide Product Prices.
- Per Product Page Customization. Customize Product Page Rules for every individual product from the Product page Email and Cart meta.
- Gives you tremendous flexibility in setting up a mixed 'add to cart' and product brochure store.
- Point and click Email Inquiry button creator - allows you to style the button anyway you like without writing a line of code.
- Point and click pop-up form creator allows you to style your email pop-up form without writing a line of code.
- Option to show the Email Inquiry Button or Hyperlink text on product card (Grid View)
- Option to allow the sender to send a copy of the Email Inquiry form they are submitting to themselves.
- Set Email Sender Options - Set the email 'From Name' and 'From Email Address'
And for ultimate control:
Customize Single Product Page:
- Customize Catalog visibility settings and email inquiry settings on any single product page.
- Over-ride any of the global Catalog Visibility options from the product page.
- Change the Email Inquiry form primary recipient and cc recipient
- Change Button for linked text and visa versa - Change button title or link text.
- Only show this products settings on the single product page or on all catalog listing thumbnails.
Please note that we do not provide support for our Lite Version plugins. Hundreds of thousands of plugin downloads has proven that vast majority of the support requests we get have nothing to do with our plugins but are related to bugs in the users theme or other plugins they have installed. We give priority support to those users who purchase a Pro Version license. In this plugins case, we offer a single payment, Lifetime License fee which includes access to and full support from the a3rev developers on the plugins support forum.
- English (default) - always included.
*.po file (wpec_pcf.po) in languages folder for translations.
- If you do a translation for your site please send it to us for inclusion in the plugin language folder. We'll acknowledge your work here. Go here to send your translation files to us.
PRO Version |