- Fixed SQL Injection problem.
- Fixed Escape function for quotation mark
- View of Source code with [WP Syntax] plugin.
- Japanese Translation
- Fixed [Error] message from Russian to English.
1.0.1 (March 18, 2011)
- Moved [Delete question] button to the right edge.
- Added [Last modified Date] in the right of [Edit] button.
- Added the sort the list of questions by last modified date.
- If there is the "()" in the head of question title, the view moves to the category item.
- Adjusted the size in [td] tag.
1.0.2 (March 19, 2011)
- Fixed the ajax problem for Admin SSL setting (FORCE_SSL_ADMIN).
1.0.3 (April 1, 2011)
- Removed "Delete" button in the editing area.
- Added the main item in the side menu (Multi-language).
1.0.4 (April 7, 2011)
- Added CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgeries) security protection.
1.0.5 (April 22, 2011)
- Fixed the ajax problem for Admin SSL setting.
- (Issue) The setting for Admin SSL setting was forcibly enabled even if FORCE_SSL_ADMIN is false setting.
1.0.6 (April 23, 2011)
- Added the submenu in main item. In the submenu, the FAQ categories are displayed.
1.0.7 (July 1, 2011)
- If there is not data in the category, "Under Construction" will be displayed.
1.0.8 (July 11, 2011)
- "Under Construction" message changed to <div class="dsfaq_plus_under_construction">Under Construction</div>
1.0.9 (July 19, 2011)
- Added "Sort" function ("Sort Key" and "Order by") in each FAQ category.
- (BUG) Now, if you continually select 2 or more checkboxes, I'm sorry that only last selected checkbox will be changed.
- (Unsolved) If you select "Descending" in "Order By", the "Custom" selection won't normally work because the ajax of "WP DS FAQ" plugin only works in only case of "Ascending". I'd like to fix it, but this issue is not solved in this version.
1.0.10 (August 22, 2011)
- For new version of WP DS FAQ 1.3.3.
- (Don't need to fix) Fix of escape processing.
- (Fixed) Fix and improvement of the check function for numeric characters.
- (Fixed) Removed "Delete" button in the editing area after push edit button and cancel button.
- By version [1.0.3] policy, you can only delete a FAQ article in the admin control page.
- (Fixed) Change the sort value in the FAQ sub menu of admin control page to "FAQ name".
1.0.11 (August 26, 2011)
- Movement of the settings for header and CSS.
Establishment of admin menu for FAQ in the Settings.
- General Settings (Display Title)
- Permission (Administrative and Editing Permissions)
- Safety Precaution (Disable Delete button and so on)
- Linkage from other plugins (WP-PostRating)
1.0.11-1 (August 26, 2011)
- (Fixed) When "Display Title" option in the admin menu check on, the setting could not be applied.
1.0.12 (August 29, 2011)
- (Fixed) Some Security vulnerabilities
- (Fixed) Support of Full compatibility of WP DS FAQ plugin.
1.0.12-1 (August 30, 2011)
- (Fixed) Cannot add new category.
1.0.13 (September 14, 2011)
- (Fixed) Some Security vulnerabilities, but you don't need to worry because this fix is
for multi protection.
- (Fixed) Design of FAQ category title
- (Fixed) Improvement of TimeZone processing. (Establishment of "convert_timezone_data" function. By this processing, WordPress 3.x does not support the manual offsets (ex. UTF+9), but the plugin was supported in not only PHP5.2 or above but also PHP5.1 or earlier version.
- (Added) New Function of latest FAQ List.
1.0.14 (September 22, 2011)
- (Fixed) In case of editing a FAQ data from front page, "Ajax error" was displayed when "Cancel" or "Save" button was pushed". Even if "Ajax error" was displayed, the data processing could be doing.
- (Improvement) In case of using the table format in latest list function, the title of each item is displayed.
1.0.15 (December 11, 2012)
- (Fixed) Copyright Information
1.0.16 (January 10, 2013)
- (Fixed) "Header and CSS Settings" in the"Admin Settings" cannot be saved or restored.
1.0.17 (January 10, 2013)
- (Fixed) In case of using PHP version 5.2, "Call to undefined method DateTime::setTimestamp()" error was appeared.