WP Curtain allows you to hide your website from the general public and search engines. Logged in users with a specified access level (e.g. Editor) can still view the website but all other visitors are redirected to a friendly error page. The plugin also includes a beautiful countdown timer (FlipClock) and a log in section.
- Highly customizable. You can easily change the error messages from the control panel.
- Has an optional countdown timer so you can tell your visitors exactly when your site will come back online.
- You get to decide which visitors see the website. For instance you can change the settings so that only editors and administrators can access the front-end.
- An optional log in box is also included so your visitors can log in without having to visit the default WP login page.
- Use the included control panel to change plugin settings. It is listed under Plugins > WP Curtain Settings
- The login box will not be visible to people who are already logged in
- The countdown timer will not show up unless you provide valid date and time in settings
If you find the plugin useful please give it a good review.