WP-Cumulus displays your tags and/or categories in 3D by placing them on a rotating sphere.
- Patches a potential XSS vulnerability (thanks to MustLive for alerting me to this).
- Updates the credits to reflact that WP-Cumulus is now a team effort.
- Implements the new changelog standard in the readme file.
- Fixes some minor HTML issues in the 'compatibility mode'.
- Patches a potential XSS vulnerability (thanks to Thomas Scholz for alerting me to this).
- Adds an option to show the regular tag cloud to non-flash users (used to be hidden through CSS).
- The widget title is now optional.
- Adds support for 'target' attribute to the Flash movie.
- XML path can now be set through a flashvar.
- Fixed markup errors in the compatibility mode.
- Several minor fixes.
- Adds proper shortcode support (See here for more info)
- Adds Turkish language support to the Flash movie.
- Improves the plugin's default settings.
- Fixed the mouse pointer not changing to a hand when hovering tags.
- Flash code cleanup
- Adds the ability to override individual tag colors when using the movie outside of WordPress (since WordPress has no color setting for tags).
- Improves mouse detection in transparent mode
- Fixes a bug affecting blogs with the admin using https.
- Fixes an issue with localized style sheet point sizes (e.g. 9,55pt instead of 9.55pt)
- Adds an optional highlight color setting
- Fixes an issue with categories being rendered black when all of them have the same number of posts.
- Reduces the default font size (from the biggest possible to "medium") in that same situation.
- Significantly reduces CPU load when the cloud isn't moving.
- Adds the possibility to create a multi-colored tag cloud by entering a second tag color.
- Fixes an issue where no tags are displayed when viewing the movie locally in MSIE.
- Fixes an issue where one random tag would not be displayed.
- No longer breaks when the wp-content folder is moved to a non-standard location.
- First version hosted on WordPress.org, and released under GPL license.
- Uses the Arial font to avoid font licensing issues.
- Restores an earlier fix for IE to force loading of the Flash movie.
- Complete rewrite of the Flash movie (Actionscript 3, requires Flash Player 9 or better).
- Better mouse detection.
- Adds option to distribute the tags evenly over the sphere.
- Adds support for categories.
- Adds the ability to pass parameters to the WordPress wp_tag_cloud function.
- Several smaller enhancements.
- Fixes several issues with IE, including an issue where it was impossible to use the regular version and the widget on the same page. Thanks to Fadi for alerting me to these.
- Fixes the 'it kills my blog' error for people using PHP 5.2 or newer. Thanks to Mujahid for helping me debug this.
- Speed improvements in the Flash code.
- Removes the wp_head hook in yet another attempt to fix issues with some other plugins and themes.
- Reduces system overhead by storing less options.
- Adds setting for speed.
- Adds a widget with seperate options (size, colors, speeds, etc).
- Attemps to detect when the mouse leaves the movie, reducing the 'spinning, but not out of control' effect.
- Several minor fixes.
- Fixes issues with sites not loading after activation, reduces server load and fixes lost spaces in tags. Thanks to Dimitry for helping me debug these issues.
- Fixes an issue where the cloud would spin out of control when the browsers loses focus on OSX.
Requires: 2.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 2012-11-7
3.8 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?