Click on the [PDF] media button above a post to upload and embed CopySafe PDF documents in your current post or page. When inserting a protected PDF object, the necessary shortcode is automatically inserted into the post editor.
You can upload new PDF class documents or select from a list of already uploaded documents. After selecting a document you can then set the security options to apply to the page such as:
- Disable protection from Printscreen and screen capture.
- Disable the option to view from computers using remote or virtual connections.
- Disable printing or set a print limit per session.**
** To extend print count beyond the current session, you need to implement some DRM rules and monitor prints per user/document.
- The CopySafe PDF Reader is a free download and can be distributed by email, download or on disk with your protected PDF documents.
- The CopySafe PDF Reader installer includes a secure reader and a browser plugin.
- The CopySafe PDF Reader is supported across all Windows computers since XP.
- Protected PDF documents for distribution by email, download and on disk are in .ENC format.
- Protected PDF documents for online viewing are in .CLASS format.
- The CopySafe PDF Protector software is required to encrypt and convert PDF for .ENC or .CLASS formats.
- Documents converted by an unlicensed (demo) version the Protector will have a watermark applied.
- Documents created by the "demo" version of cannot be protected by DRM or Domain Lock
- CopySafe PDF is the most secure document protection solution on the planet
- Licensing the software removes all limitations and watermarks
- Licensing also enables use of DRM to protect unauthorized distribution and sharing
- Licensing enables the use of "Domain Lock" on .CLASS documents
- Use of the DRM validation service provided by the ArtistScope DRM Portal for free
CopySafe PDF is a sophisticated application specially designed for a wide variety of scenarios.
- The CopySafe PDF Protector is available as Windows desktop software.
- The CopySafe PDF Protector can be operated by Command-line on Windows computers and servers.
- Custom DLLs are available to interface the CMD version with web page scripts.
- DRM Portal software is available for installation on your Windows server.
- Free DRM Hosting is provided with every CopySafe PDF license.
For evaluation of DRM validation, create a demo account at the CopySafe website.