WP Content Copy Protection is a simple, yet aggressive plugin that uses multiple techniques in protecting your content from being stolen. Some of the most common copy methods (via mouse, keyboard and browser), such as right-click, image dragging, image saving, text selection, source code viewing and keyboard copy shortcuts, such as CTRL A, C, X, U, S, and P are disabled with this plugin.
This is a plugin with teeth - an absolute must for any business owner, blogger and WordPress site owner who is serious about protecting his online text and image content! Simple, effective, lightweight!
Basic Features (Mostly Windows OS Compatible)
- Disables context menu globally (only enabled on HREF tags)
- Disables text selection and browser copy functions globally
- Disables text and image drag/drop/saving function on PC and mobile devices
- Disables keyboard copy (CTRL A, C, X, U, P and S) - Windows OS
- Disables F key command for accessing developer tools
- The image link URL is automatically removed and defaulted to the 'none' setting in your image upload settings (basic protection)
- No configuration, customization or coding needed. Simply plug in and leave the plugin to do what it does best - protect your content!
- No obtrusive popups or alert messages on right click (decreases your bounce rate)
- Non resource-intensive
Our Pro Edition Features (Windows, Mac OS X and Linux Compatible)
- Everything in the basic version plus
- Admin can exclude specific PAGES and POSTS from being protected
- Admin can disable protection for admins and registered/logged in users
- Super aggressive image protection (near impossible for users to steal your images on PC and mobile devices)
- Super image protection is extended beyond the context menu (uses new layering/masking technology)
- Prt Sc (Print Screen) deterrent agent added (Preventative measure in image theft)
- Super RSS feed protection against content scraping software and autoblogs
- Extended text and image protection for mobile devices and smartphones
- Source code view is disabled from F12, Ctrl+shift+i and other instances
- Keyboard copy commands is Windows, Linux and Mac OS X compatible
- Disables context menu (mouse/keyboard/on-screen keyboard)
- Upgraded JS validation with extended user instructions
- Works in IE9, IE10, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari
- WPCCP is fully compatible with all major theme frameworks and browsers
- This is a lightweight, non resource-intensive plugin
- Free lifetime updates and superior support (24/7)
- more awesome features are currently being added
See WP Content Copy Protection Pro Edition in action
While this will most certainly help protect your content, do remember that there are many other means one could use to get their hands on your content without using the context menu.