- removed settings for dysfuncational AJAX comment
*Small adjustment of css pager number, should be a bit better user-friendly now
- comment form textarea auto grow function added(this feature is based on James Padolsey's plugin
- fiexed the bug that it didn't work with Atahualpa theme
- corrected some spelling errors
- code optimized(less code) and absolutly even better performance
- enabled the comment form position back to the top or bottom of comment list after a reply
- enabled custom output text
- attempt to recover dysfunction AJAX posting added for some themes that have a diffrent css construct
- the option to enable or disable AJAX posting is removed
- After AJAX posting, pagination will always locate where the new comment is
- Solved the problem that 'unlogged' in user can not view post instantly in IE, now very visitor can experience the AJAX commenting.
- Fixed the bug that comment from disappeared after posting when page-number is positioned after commentlist
- load the script in footer instead of head to decrease your site loading time.
- 'Thank you' message displyed after successful submission of comment.
- Fixed the bug that comment form disappeared after posting a reply when pagination is disabled
- Fixed some logic to be compatible with more themes.
- fnables page-number to be positioned both before and after commentlist
- Animation effect is enabled during AJAX loading
- Fixed the bug that after a reply, the page-number jump back to the first page.