To install the plugin manually please do the following steps:
- Deactivate any previous version of WP-CHContext plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in your WordPress.
- Delete any previous version of WP-CHContext in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory (save custom.css and custom.js files if you modified them).
- Upload the entire wp-chcontext folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory (and add your custom.css and custom.js files if you modified them previously).
Then, after installation:
- Activate the WP-CHContext plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Insert an instance of CHContext widget using the Widgets option in the Appearence menu of your WordPress administrator panel.
- Configure the plugin according to the manual available here.