WP Auto Affiliate Links
Provide an interface to add your affiliate links and associate them with keywords. The affiliate links will be added to all the terms specified found
- Reordered some code for better performance and visibility
- Tweaked the code for better performance
- Started to change the coding style for future development
- Added is_main_query check to prevent the plugin to process anything if it is outside of the main loop
- Improved significantly the processing time of the affiliate links replacement, lowering the loading speed by more than 10 times
- Renamed the main css file
- Completely removed the tabs user interface
- Now the modules add a new submenu item under Wp Auto Affiliate Links instead of a tab on the main page.
- Moved Import and Export to their own submenu pages
- Fixed a bug reported by some users regarding the php short tags usage
- Instead of a text box to enter the maximum number of link to be displayed in an article, there is a select input with Link Frequency options, from Low to High with 5 levels
- Module section have a separate menu item
- Exclude posts have a separate menu item
- Code cleaning and separated in multiple files
- Separated the code in more files ( install and cloaking )
- Improved the design for settings page
- Moved General Settings page outside of plugin main page, in order to separate the options from the main linking area
- Keywords with the same affiliate link will be combined
- Added a notice to let people know about the pro version
- Changed permisions from "manage_options" to "publish_pages" so the editors can use the plugin
- Added a top menu for the plugin
- Changed the order of the panels. Now the panel with affiliate links is loaded first.
- Eliminated keyword suggestion if they were already added
- All suggested keywords are not hidden to avoid confusion.
- When suggested keywords are added, they will be appended to the current input, instead of replacing the text inside
- Added 100 more keywords to suggestion list. The list will be hidden but upon a click it will expand and the most 100 keywords will be displayed with the possibility to be added to the form.
- Fixing some code that could cause problems to some environments
- Corrected some spelling errors
- Trying to fix the nofollow radio selector which semms to not working on some environments
- Fixed Nofollow radio selector
- Tested the plugin with 3.6.1 WordPress version
- Minor interface changes
- Exclude posts area now have instant post title and status recognition trough AJAX
- If the excluded post does not exist then it will be not added and a warning message will be triggered.
- Fixed some minor issues and removed some unused code
- Fixed the way rewrite engine works, and made it available for non-permalinks structures.
- Module integration completed. Now modules can be added into /modules under plugin directory.
- Added module support, and created first dummy module
- Added the baselines for modules support
- Changed the JS code of tabs management
- Added the option to choose a different separator ( than those suggested in dropdown ) for datafeed import
- Changed the input type to select for separator option on file export
- Added separator option for export
- Added option to export all links
- Exclude post list will indicate the status of a post, and if it exist or not
- Added select instead of input for datafeed column delimiter
- Added option to select the delimiter for importing datafeed.
- Added option to import links trough a datafeed
- In exclude links menu you can now view the article
- Fixed menu design (current tab has different style)
- In Exclude ID's and Add Affiliates Link you can now delete just after delete
- Also this update should fix some bugs that users has been reported
- Fixed edit bug and made some modifications that fixed some compatibility problems
- Fixed add new link problem (link was visible just after refresh)
- Fixed the conflict with the "add media" button
- Update to fix the bug from previous release that prevented users to add new links.
- Update to fix the insert link and add media conflicts
- Changed the name of an included file to avoid any conflicts
- Moved exclude posts into separate tab
- Make delete and add exclude posts AJAX based
- General setings also converted to AJAX
- Imported tabs menu from paid version and
- Some changes to the design
- Better file and folder structure
- Added icon for delete button
- Add link is also done through AJAX for a better user experience
- Delete link functionality is done now through AJAX (without refreshing page)
- Updated the database table fields to match the pro version of the plugin.
- Made dbDelta function to work. When the plugin is upgraded, the database tables are also upgraded.
- Added uninstall file. When the plugin is uninstalled ( deleted from the plugins administration ), the database is cleaned.
- Added a class attribute to every automated links, so they can have a different desing from other links, if required.
- Removed some reduntant code, blank lines and spaces to clean the code and make it smaller
- Fixed some minor issues and display disorders
- Changed description to match the latest udpates
- Modified the cloaking system to work with the latest versions of wordpress
- Fixed an error that generated a warning and in some configurations prevented the execution
- Added option to make the links nofollow or dofollow
- Removed an error reporting issue
- Added the ability to selest do open links in same or new window.
- Fetching the most used 20 words instead of 10
- Changed the admin panel settings menu link name from Manage Affiliate Links to Wp Auto Affiliate Links to eliminate any confusion.
- Changed some function names to prevent clashes with other plugins
- Added option to choose if you want to show original or cloaked links.
- Now all affiliate links are cloaked. Contribution of Jos Steenbergen
- Verification, reindenting and commenting the plugin code
- Fixed some notifications to not be displayed
- Fixed a bug where some odd characters were added if an extra comma was added
- Added option to exclude specific posts or pages from displaying affiliate links, based on post ID.
- Fixed a bug when links were limited to 1 on post pages
- Added option to limit the number of times a keyword appear in a post
- Fixed some bugs from previous releases: errors generated when no keyword was set
- Added select option to choose if the links should be added on the homepage too
- Added auto-suggestions for keywords based on most used words in the content
- Made changes to the user interface for a better experience
- Added confirmation alert for delete links
- Added option to donate to support the continued development
- Made the link to open in a new window by default
- Fixed the bug when if no keyword was set, a warning message appears
- Revamped the replacing engine to solve the bugs and problems with the code.
- Changed some actions on forms to minimize the risks of collision with other plugins
- Fixed the bug where the apostrophe character was rendered inappropiate and displaying wrong code
- Added option to edit links and keywords that already exist
- Moved the add/delete actions to admin_init
- Added redirects for add/delete actions so if you hit refresh the same action won't be repeated
- Fixed the issue where all links were decapitalized.
- Fixed the issue where links are accidentaly break html code.
- This is the first version of the plugin. Any suggestions and feedback is highly appreciated.
Requires: 2.5.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.7.1
Last Updated: 2013-11-28
3.8 out of 5 stars
1 of 4 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?