- New: Now with support for 3D Armory flash model viewer! Show your character like he look in World of Warcraft!
- Displays armory informations for multiple World of Warcraft (WoW) characters in posts, pages and in the sidebar (multi widget support)
- Display multiple World of Warcraft (WoW) guild rosters in posts, pages or in the sidebar (multi widget support)
- You can configure very detailed which informations were displayed for which character
- All armory regions are supported (EU/US/China/Korea/Taiwan)
- All armory output can be done with the available armory languages
- Multiple language support for the plugin is included, please help to translate and contact me
- HTML code is cached to reduce the requests to the WoW armory
- Default CSS style is included, but you can turn that off by option and use own CSS code to format the output
- Integrated button for the TinyMCE html editor to add characters or guilds to a page or post
Demo output page: http://www.das-motorrad-blog.de/meine-world-of-warcraft-charaktere/
Usage (it's so easy):
- Configure the basic options of the plugin to your needs (don't forget to enter the localised names for the professions!)
- Add a wow character or a guild in the plugin options (just enter EU or US realm and character name)
- Configure what is displayed for that character or guild
- Show that character sheet or guild roster in a widget (add widget, select character/guild) or in a post (via shortcode)
- If you want to add another guild or char goto 2! :-)
The plugin reads the informations from the armory (EU or US) and displayes it in a widget or in a post. The information from the armory is cached (XML data and the generated character sheet or guild roster), if you configure that, so that we don't have to a request to the armory every click on your blog.
Important: Only characters with a minimum level of 10 are available in the wow armory.
Details on which information can be displayed with the current version if configured:
- Basic character informations (name, race, level, image, guild, title, 1st and 2nd talent specs, ...)
- Basic stats (hp, mana, strength, agi, ...)
- Resistances (arcane, fire, ...)
- Melee damage (2h, 1h, dps, hit, crit, power, ...)
- Range damage (damage, speed, dps, ...)
- Spell damage (arcance, frost, ..., crit, ...)
- Caster stats (+heal, manareg, haste, hit, penetration)
- Defense (armor, def, dodge, parry, block, ...)
- PvP (lifetime honorable kills, arena currency)
- Titles (complete list of your titles)
- Gear (all items you wear)
- Glyphs (glyphs you use)
- Professions (your profession skill)
- Achievements (your last achievements)
- Statistics (highest damage, damage total, ...)
- Reputation (your positive reputations by all factions)
- Date and time when the character in the armory was last updated
For the guild roster you can set the following options
- Display total member count of the guild
- Only display members with level higher than x
- Only display members with lowwer higher than y
- Choose image size of the character class images
All displayed informations were output localised like in the armory!
This plugin is inspired by the wow-armory plugin, but I want to write an own armory plugin, 'cause I want a cache for the armory data, I don't wan't to install the PHP cURL extension and I want a highly configurable plugin for multiple purposes and a guild roster.
Now I put this plugin into the repository and I hope you can participate.
Languages: English, Deutsch, Chinese
FOR THE HORDE!
Marc aka "raufaser"