- Download the wol - workoutlog package.
- Unzip the archive into your wordpress plugin directory. For example: C:\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins
- Visit your plugin administration site of your blog.
- Activate the new plugin wol - workoutlog.
- That's it!
With the following PHP-functions you can print out some statistics:
- wol_currentYearStat(); // overall statistic of the current year
- wol_currentWeekStat(); // overall statistic of the current week
- wol_currentUserWeekStat($displayname); // Current week statistics by user. The parameter $displayname defines the user for which the statistics shall be printed out.
The following CSS IDs can be used to customize the style informations of the printed out statistics:
- #wol_curyearstat CSS ID for the html output of wol_currentYearStat()
- #wol_curweekstat CSS ID for the html output of wol_currentWeekStat()
- #wol_curuserweekstat CSS ID for the html output of wol_currentUserWeekStat($displayname)