Display your WordPress users and their profiles in an index on your site.
- Works with any page on your site.
- Supports Gravatars for profile images.
- Also, supports the "User Photo" plugin for profile images.
- Display users according to roles.
- Add "noindex" to the index pages to prevent search engines from indexing them.
- Plenty of hooks to style your directory yourself with CSS.
- Displays any registered user on your site.
- Works with or without permalinks.
- Displays the date the user joined.
- User links are nofollowed.
- Shows recent posts and comments on the profile page.
- 1.4: Fixed security issue with potential SQL Injection flaw. Additional bug fixes.
- 1.3: Updated pagination. Moved page content from the bottom to the top of the page.
- 1.2: Bug fix for WordPress 3.0 compatibility.
- 1.1: Avatar display and biographical info display are now optional. User description character limit can now be modified. Fixed a bug where draft posts displayed on the profile page.
- 1.0: Added support for displaying users according to roles. Fixed conflict with Get Recent Comments plugin.
- 0.9: Added support for User Photo plugin profile photos.
- 0.2: Code improvements.