WordPress Praiser plug-in lets you display Praises (or testimonials if you like) in a sidebar on your WordPress blog or fill a whole page using a short code. This plug-in allows for an image of the prasier.
Features and notes
- All praises (subject to filters/tags) are in the html source so will be seen by search engines like Google.
- Admin interface: A simple interface to add, edit and manage praises, praiser, and their images. Details such as author, their image, and source of the quote, and attributes like tags, font size, visibility, and what page you are using as a full page of praises, can be specified.
- Sidebar widget: The Praises sidebar widget loads a praise then rotates through all available praises that are tagged as public. The following is the list of options in the widget control panel:
- Widget title (optional)
- Option to show/hide author
- Option to show/hide source
- Choose random or sequential order for refresh
- CHoose to show the quote marks or not
- Show only quotes with certain tags
- Specify a character limit and filter out bigger quotes
- Refresh Interval (In seconds)
- Font size (Praiser name will appear one sixe larger)
- Page chooser for full page of praises
- Compatible with WordPress 3.0 multi-site functionality.