WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages
A central area where all the posts on a WordPress MU or WordPress MS site can be collected.
- Install in your plugins directory in the usual way and network activate the plugin. There is no need to put it in mu-plugins.
- Login as a site administrator and go to Super Admin->Sitewide Tags.
- "Tags blog" defaults to "tags" but can be anything. This is the blog where your sitewide posts will live. It will be created if it doesn't exist.
- Check "Post to main blog" to use your main blog as the tags blog.
- "Max posts" defaults to 5000. Older posts will be deleted if this threshold is broken.
- Check "Include Pages" to include both posts and pages, handy for making a sitewide search.
- "Privacy" defaults to public, pages can be indexed by search engines.
- When "Privacy" is not public, check "Non-Public Blogs" to include blogs not indexed by search engines.
- Add "Post Meta" custom fields to be copied with posts/pages.
- "Populate Posts" allows you to fill in posts from an existing blog.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-1-28
4.1 out of 5 stars
1 of 7 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?