WordPress Logging Service
Provides a simple API for storing miscellaneous log entries and their overview in admin area.
- Fix: Typo generating a PHP notice.
- Fix: Code depending on non-existing setting (removed for time being).
- Allow activation on a single blog even on multisite (however note that log entries are stored in a single table and can be shared by all wls-enabled users throughout the blog network).
- Reverse default ordering of the log entries, oldest show first now.
- Fix cumulating _wp_http_referer issue.
- Fix incorrectly displayed record's blog name in multisite.
- Add missing include for WP_List_Table class.
- Implement a possibility to bulk delete selected records or mark them as read.
- Fix missing information about blog in log entry table.
- Minor visual improvements and bugfixes.
- Code is still in quite bad shape. Needs more work, more time.
- Use WP_List_Table in a WP-standard way.
- Minor other visual improvement.
- Partial code polishing.
- fix incorrect $wpdb->prepare usage to assure compatibility with WordPress 3.5
- wls_simple_log now uses current_time function (using local wordpress time instead of php server time)
- readme syntax fix
- options for different severity filters for notification in (network) admin menu and on overview page
- minor bug fixes and improvements
- fix: respect log_entries_per_page setting on single log category overview
- added severity filter on single log category overview
- minor visual improvements
- added donate button on settings page
- (undocumented) ability to show certain entry id
- updated FAQ and Usage information
- option: log entries per page count
- added POT file and Czech translation
- show unseen entry count on severity filter buttons
- fixed sorting of unseen entries
- feature: filter unseen entries by severity
- feature: wls options page
- code maintenance (split into two files)
- minor visual changes on admin overview page
- I18zed and translated to English and Czech
- fixed bug in single-site mode
- minor appearance changes
- published to wordpress.org
- new feature: storing information about unread log entries
- listing unread entries from all log categories under log category overview
- automatic database tables upgrade from older versions, it should work from version 1.2 above.
- first really useable version
- First attempt for a functional plugin. FAIL
Requires: 3.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2013-10-7
4.8 out of 5 stars
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?