When you have finished plugin setup, you can configure the WEA (WordPress Easy Allopass) plugin in your blog's Admin/Settings page. This screen can usually be found within the Admin pages (maybe toward the bottom) by clicking Settings -> WP Easy Allopass.
Setup your Allopass account:
- Create your FREE Allopass Merchant Account: (Already have an account? skip this step)
- Once logged in your Allopass Merchant Account, add your own site in your allopass "sites list". Click the "Add a new site" button.
- Add the product you want to sell with your site. In the section My products, Click the "Add a new product" button and enter informations about your product.
- When you have finished to add product in your allopass account. You can get the "Product Id" in the table (column "#auth"). For example 123456/789012/345678.
WARNING: When you add new product on your allopass account, always set as return URL: "http://www.Your_Site.com". After purchase, the WEA plugin will automatically redirect user to the page that he was visiting before.
Add "Product Id" in WEA Plugin:
In your wordpress's Admin/Settings page:
- Click "Settings" -> "WP Easy Allopass".
- Fill in the form named "Add product".
- Enter the "Product Id" created in step 4 above. For example 123456/789012/345678.
- Enter the product description. This entry can be a text that explain to user how to buy your product.
- Click "Add the product" button.
Insert shortcode in post or page:
- In your product list ("Settings" -> "WP Easy Allopass", see the product list table), use the column "shortcode" to identify your item id: [allopass id="X"] ... [/allopass] where X=item Id.
- Edit your post or page and insert the shortcode: [allopass id="X"] ... [/allopass]
NOTE: You can insert unlimited product shortcodes in a single post/page.