* Now supports WordPress 3.3
- Fixed an error while saving note.
- Fixed a file include conflict with other plugins that did not include their own functions.php file using the correct way
- Updated toggle button position. for wordpress 3.2 and above.
- Updated the form element and description in the settings page.
- WordPress Admin Notepad now supports cyrilic texts
- User can now change size of notepad (this personal setting will be saved using cookie)
- Saving the state of notepad (visible or invisible) is available for you to leave note for other admins or editors.
- Added permission settings for the 5 user levels to view or edit the notes
- Added function htmlspecialchars to textarea content
- Fixed an error in hiding the notepad toggle link at top right corner
- Added Emergency Rescue feature in case the note failed to save (it might happen, I haven't figure out the reason yet, but the fix is here, see FAQ)
- Fixed a bug during note submission using ajax
- First version of WordPress Admin Notepad