- Fix the generation of URLs to use
& instead of
? where necessary. Thanks to lucasm for reporting this.
- The theme editor is added using the API but yet is it's own script. This was breaking the link in the admin bar. Add a manual exclusion for this particular item (ugly, but it works).
- Fix broken dashboard link. Need to check
isset(). Thanks to @LuisTheDude for reporting the issue.
- Update for WordPress 3.0.
- Bug fix for children of custom top-level menu items.
- Italian transation thanks to Gianni.
- Don't do anything within the comments popup. Props spencersokol.
And yes I'm aware this plugin will need updating for WordPress 3.0. :)
- PHP notice fixes.
- Added Japanese translation thanks to Naoko McCracken.
Update for WordPress 2.8.
- Moved the settings page to Tools as that menu is available to all users including subscribers.
- Updated the jQuery checkboxes plugin.
- Add a new global to
WPAdminBar::SetupMenu() to fix a notice and warning about taxononmies. Props rovo89.
- Hide seperators as they aren't true menu items
- Start plugin slightly later so plugins like Gengo that aren't hooking in early enough (use priorities!) can get their stuff done first.
- Notice fixes.
- Fix HTML validation error. Props Flashbytes.
- Add filter to default settings.
- Adjust settings page unordered list CSS for WordPress 2.7 (add some padding to children menu items).
- Make the log out link work correctly (use the function that'll produce a nonce'd URL).
- Version 3.0.3 should have been 3.1.0, so this is 3.1.1.
- Wrap parenthesis around the number of plugins needing updating to make it clearer.
- Forgot to finish making the settings form redirect back to the form after saving. Fixed.
- Don't hide the default navigation menu in the admin area any more even if this plugin is being used there. Just collapse it if you don't want to see it.
- Force some settings page stylings for WordPress 2.7.
- Remove debug code (sorry!).
- Fix a little big.
- Update for WordPress 2.7. No new features or anything, this was just an "emergency" release.
- Fix navigation tabs being hidden in the media uploader.
- Add a link to the Settings page next to the plugin (de)activation link.
- Minor code improvements.
- Fix display issues in IE. Props Mark.
- Don't allow this plugin's menu item to be hidden in the admin area, otherwise it'd be possible to hide all menus and not easily be able to get them back.
- Hide the "Dashboard" tab in the upper-left on non-WPMU installs if the admin bar is enabled in the admin area.
- Complete recode from scatch. Changes too many to list (themes, options page, etc.)
position: fixed made the cursor not show up in input boxes. The default has been changed to
position: absolute which means it will no longer stick at the top of your screen when you scroll.
- Some CSS added in 2.0.3 hides the comments in moderation count if it's 0, but the plugin was still adding parathensis regardless. This has been fixed.
- Added a tweak to put parathensis around the comments in moderation count in WordPress 2.5.
- Some CSS, image, and code improvements.
- Need to include_once() rather than include() to avoid having all menu items being listed twice in the admin area if this plugin is enabled there. Props Nigel Kane.
- Support added for using this plugin in your admin area. Just edit the plugin file and uncomment the two hooks as described in the file.
- Plugin renamed to "WordPress Admin Bar" to avoid any confusion that this plugin is officially related to WordPress.com.
- Complete recode from scratch. Everything is dynamic now and pulled directly from the regular admin area.
- Support for Democracy added as well as the upcoming WordPress v2.1.
- Support for more plugins added, including Akismet (thanks Paul for reminding me).
- All CSS declarations in the CSS file are now marked as !important to make sure to overwrite your theme’s declarations and make the admin bar display correctly.