- NOTE: Requires WP 3.3+.
- Updated to work with the new admin bar API that was introduced in WP 3.3
- Added easy access to settings from plugin admin page
- Added check to make sure the plugin only activates on WP 3.3+
- NOTE: This is the version to use if you are using WP 3.2.1 or lower.
- Bugfix - custom menu not showing up on Appearance -> Menus page in themes that did not support them natively.
- Bugfix - login from and other features now functions properly on 3.2.1 and WP Trunk (beta versions of upcoming release)
- Bugfix - fixed error where in some cases a double class would be added to the #wpadminbar, making it not work in some browsers.
- Added ability to manage default menu items.
- Cleaned up the code / made it simpler to maintain.
- Added help text for custom menus.
register_activation_hook to set default settings.
register_deactivation_hook to clean up database upon deactivation.
- Bugfix: Fixed login form when ajax login is disabled.
- Added ajax login feature.
- Show/hide feature now persists across pages. Utilizes jQuery.cookie.
- Added easy integration for custom menu items using WP3.0 menu system.
- Added option to turn off the Show/Hide feature in admin panel
- Fixed issue that triggered a fatal error upon installation.
- Fixed multisite admin page
- Added ability to enable the register link next to the login form.
- Added admin screen for enabling/disabling the login form
- Added ability to edit CSS and JS for the file directly on the admin screen, instead of going through the plugin editor.
- Added ajax search to search form
- fixed bug in IE
- Added ability to show or hide the admin bar
*Completely re-written to interface with WP3.1 admin bar.
*Dumped previous version