- corrected bug with malformed links.
- added a notice that this version of WB is being discontinued
- removed the eBay generosity option
- added an Amazon affiliate link to 'empty listings' pages so that traffic is not wasted
- added Amazon tag and 'show Amazon link' options in the admin panel
- fixed some PHP error notices
- changed default 302 redirect to 301 in order to comply with new EPN TOS enforcement
- rechecked all the RSS parameters and made some small changes to reflect the parameters used in the RSS generator tool
- corrected a small bug that seems WB was geotargetting even if you had that option turned off!
- tidied up the FeedBurner subscription option
- fixed a bug created in the last version, whereby "Sign up" links were not properly forwarded
- hurriedly added a FeedBurner subscription option in the back end
- small change to eliminate problem some users were having with path to the countries.txt file not working
- made some changes to ensure the WP path is got properly in other places too, like when saving the CSS file. Might be the cause of some errors people have been having with 404 errors, but need to continue to monitor that
- removed a spurious part of the url obfuscation routine that I realised COULD cause a potential bug (in a very small minority of cases)
tacked the product title on to the affiliate link, might help with SEO (doubt it, mind...)
similarly, added "title" tooltips to product links for SEO and user-friendliness purposes
- got rid of the silly bug that was adding slashes to single quotes in the CSS file
- corrected the bug where the "Click for details" icon was taking visitors to a signin page
- found some legacy WordPress functions I was using that needed changing. You won't notice the difference!
- added rudimentary "widget" functionality - this is definitely BETA!
- corrected small potential security problem - not sanitising $_GET data. Big no-no usually, but it's unlikely this could have been exploited here. Still, better safe...
- corrected a small bug where the plugin was not getting the correct path to the countries file if it was in a different directory to that expected
- completely scrapped and reconceived the .css file retention feature introduced in the last version, since it didn't work!
- added feature to protect WordBay.css file from getting overwritten every time a new version of WordBay is installed.
- added option to specify seller IDs.
- primarily clarifications to instructions, no new functionality
- introduced individual category numbers for each country
- other minor changes not affecting functionality
- added a nice mouseover effect for products items
- added ability to move and rename "buy.php"
- changed remote access method for hostip database to use CURL instead of fopen, and to include a 2 second timeout and revert to default locale if geo server
- fixed bug which was not setting the proper dispatch location for items when using geo-targetting
- added the option to override the geo-targetted "dispatch location"
- added style to the CSS for 'WBsearchbox', i.e. the search form DIV. This DIV previously had no ID which was very bad style!
- fixed a couple of minor bugs - US not appearing in SiteID dropdown and space at end of PHP file causing trouble
- country codes sorted out - all eBay countries now supported, though not all pay commissions, remember!
- admin backend select forms code optimised - just tidying up, no visible difference, except plugin size much smaller now due to removal of duplication
- added Jez's geotargetting routine!
- fixed bug where quotes in keywords were messing things up
- changed the function of "...click here to see similar items" - was usually not showing any different results before. Still not that happy with it though.
- tidied up comments in the code
- fixed a slight DIV problem which caused some sidebars to run over
- added support for multiple columns
- improved description of plugin for WordPress repository
- added missing text in back-end about Motors categories
- changed "Not found" text slightly - thanks Dave, grammar first
- changed default site ID to US, not UK, thus eliminating strange Brit bias
- added better disclosure of Generosity setting at the top (transparency is up there with grammar)
- changed plugin directory name to wordbay (lowercase), to make it compatible with the WordPress repository.
- basically nothing, just updated some tags to comply with WordPress repository - no changes to code
- added options to set minimum and maximum price
- added an (optional) "CLICK for details" button, to hopefully improve clickthrough
- not much, slight tidying of code, 0.85 BETA seems to have been stable
- fixed minor inconsistency - "No items to list" appearing when it wasn't supposed to
- fixed duff "go to eBay" link on search results page
tag which was breaking templates
- Site ID properly implemented to include all eBay sites
- fixed quirk where dollar signs were getting eaten
- Major bug where content was not being displayed on pages with no [WordBay] tags.