This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download plugin and upload all contents to `/wp-content/plugins/``
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Place [FLOWPLAYER=http://domain.com/media.flv,600,450] http://domain.com/media.flv is the complete url to your media
- Updates are made available automatically via the wordpress upgrade system, please ensure you read the change log before upgrading.
- You can make changes to the default settings by visiting the configuration page i.e. http://your_website_here/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=flowplayer.php
- To create playlists simply separate each item with a pipe i.e. [FLOWPLAYER=http://domain.com/media.flv|http://domain.com/media2.flv,600,450]
- splash image, to create a splash image specify your first item in the playlist as the image to use, and ensure autoplay is set to off i.e. [FLOWPLAYER=http://domain.com/splash.jpg|http://domain.com/media.flv,600,450]