Resolved fatal error when Woo is deactivated
Resolved fatal error with PHP 5.2
- Added WooCommerce 2.1 compatibility
- Completely updated/refactored to be based on the latest WordPress-Plugin-Boilerplate
- Questions/answers formatted with microdata. Section now shows name and date of asker, and vcard of answerer. Requested by willcm.
- Refactored notifications and capabilities - notifications now go to product author by default; answer capability is for product author an up (shop manager/admin).
- A few more options to customize behavior:
- Option to expand Q/A's by default on tab
- Option to set notification from name & email addresses
- Added ability to manually add faqs to: (requested by [MacItaly] (http://wordpress.org/support/profile/macitaly)):
- Specific products
- All products
- Specific categories
- All categories
- Added ability to disable asking functionality, so questions can only be added by users capable of editing products
- Admin settings for tab title and priority
- Full localization
- Thanks to @OniX777 for partial localization and for Russian translation!
- Replaced custom query arg function with add_query_arg
- Lifted limit on faqs displayed per product (was using incorrect WP_Query param)
- Hotfix to increase number of available products in FAQ editor to unlimited.
- Filtered the post type columns to only include relevant information
- Added ability to create FAQs from the admin
- FAQs are now ordered by menu_order
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 1.6.6
- Fixed fatal error with theme_locals
- Removed unnecessary comment filter
- Reverted to $_GET paramaters and discovered incompatibility with 404 Redirected plugin
1.0.2 & 1.0.3
$args to the
comment_form function to disclude everything but the textarea.
- Moved $_GET style requests to query_vars and parse_request