WooCommerce Predictive Search engine queries your entire product database while you type. It delivers users instant and changing results as they type in the dropdown which shows the product thumbnail, product title and description. Users can click through from the dropdown to the 'All Results Search page' that features endless scroll.
- WooCommerce Predictive Search engine delivers 100% accurate results, 100% of the time.
- New Feature Pretty URL for the All Search Results pages.
- Use 'live search' to wow your customers by delivering deadly, super fast search results.
- Add and configure a search box to any widgetized area on your site.
- Shows the results beautifully in the widget drop-down with Product Thumbnail, Title and description text.
- Searches your entire WooCommerce product database for the product name that match what is being typed.
- Set the number of Product results to show in the drop down.
- Add description text to show by default inside each Widget Search box.
- Set the number of characters of the product description text to show with each search result.
- Exclude Products from Predictive Search.
- Click through from the Widget dropdown to the 'All Results Search Page'.
- 'All Results Search Page' shows products thumbnail, Title as a clickable link to the product and product text description.
- 'All Results Search Page' features endless scroll - allows the page to load quickly and show 'infinite' number of results.
Mobile Responsive App style admin interface
Like WordPress we believe that a3rev plugin users should be able to configure and tweak our plugins settings while on the go, right from their mobile or tablet. This plugins features an app style admin interface with Switches, Sliders and a smart interface that hides associated settings when a feature is not turned ON.
- 100% compatible with WordPress v3.8.0 admin interface.
- Backward compatibility to WordPress v3.5.0
- App style admin interface.
- Admin app interface is fully mobile and tablet responsive.
Lite & Pro Version Admin Interface
All a3rev Lite Version plugins have exactly the same admin interface as the Pro Version. Pro Version features and settings are easy to spot on the admin dashboard, Predictive Search Widget and shortcode pop-up as they are inside of a Yellow border. The Pro Version settings are all active on the admin panels so they can be used to get a great idea of how they work and what is available BUT the settings do not save when changes are saved and hence are not applied to the front end. Upgrading to the Pro version activates all the Pro version Features and Settings and removes the Yellow side bar and borders.
Lite Version Support
As a Lite Version user please post all support requests to the plugins WordPress Support forum. We do not watch that forum and posting there you will be relying on another user for support, not an a3rev team member. Upgrading to a Pro Version Licence gives 'write' access to the a3rev support forum and hence Lifetime priority support as part of the License.
Pro Version Upgrade
WooCommerce Predictive Search is now the most powerful site search engine ever developed, because with the Pro version you can optimize your entire site search to perform just the way you want it too. No matter how your customers or clients search the all new Predictive Search 'Focus keyword' feature allows you to configure your site search feature to return the results you want when you want it. Total Control.
Pro Version advanced features
Site Search Optimization:
- Predictive Search 'Focus keywords' gives you 100% accuracy in Optimizing your entire site anyway you want. Optimize your 'site search' by adding a 'Focus Keywords or Keyword Phrases' to any product page, post, wp-page just like an SEO plugin except it is for site search not external search engines and its 100% accurate and super fast.
- Predictive Search meta section on each product page, post and page for setting 'Focus Keywords and Keyword Phrases'.
- Exclude any product, post or page from Predictive Search results Globally from the admin panel or right from the Predictive Search Meta on product, post or page.
- Integration with SEO plugins. Can be a massive time saver. Configure your plugin with the click of a mouse to use Focus Keywords that are set on an SEO plugin you are using. Include any 'Focus Keywords' that have been set while optimizing the site content for search engine search.
- Currently supports * Yoasts WordPress SEO and the * All in One SEO plugins. If you use another WordPress SEO Plugin and would like to see it included in the list of supported plugins please just let us know and we will look in including support for it in future updates.
- Use 'live search' to wow your customers - fast and deadly accurate.
- Add Predictive Search anywhere on your site via unlimited Widgets, Shortcodes and Search functions
- Fully customizable - define what gets searched and what shows in the search box drop down.
- Easy to read and easy to sort All Search Results pages featuring endless scroll.
- Pretty URL's for the All Search Results pages.
- Search by Product name, Product SKU, Product Categories, Product tags, posts and Pages and any combination of these
- Configure Search of your entire WooCommerce product database by Product titles, SKU's, Product Categories and Tags, exclude any.
All Search Results Pages:
- WooCommerce Predictive Search shortcodes - Insert and configure the Search box into any page or post via shortcode.
- Customize shortcodes search box dimensions and alignment on page.
- Full customization just like the Widget search
- 'Smart Search'. An intuitive technology that auto detects if the page is Product Category, Product tag, Post Category or Post tag and features results from that taxonomy. This delivers extremely relevant search results.
- Activate Smart search in any widget or any search function.
- Activate or deactivate the 'Smart Search" feature with the click of a mouse.
- Add a Predictive Search box to any part of your site that is not widgetized via the Predictive search Function.
- From the admin panel configure all the Parameters of the Search function then just use the short function code to add the Search box where ever you want it. example in the header.
- Once installed change the parameters of the global search from the admin panel.
- Full documentation instructions on how to add the search function to your sites header.
- Back up 'Book a Service' with us to place the search function if your theme requires advanced CSS skills and you don't have easy access to a coder.
Please note that we do not provide support for our Lite Version plugins. Hundreds of thousands of plugin downloads has proven that vast majority of the support requests we get have nothing to do with our plugins but are related to bugs in the users theme or other plugins they have installed. We give priority support to those users who purchase a Pro Version license. In this plugins case, we offer a single payment, Lifetime License fee which includes access to and full support from the a3rev developers on the plugins support forum.
Home Page |
- English (default) - always included.
- Romanian (ro_RO) credit to Balanean Corneliu.
- Dutch (nl_NL) credit to Erwin Saunders.
- Spanish (es_ES) credit to Fidel Diez.
- .po file (woops.po) in languages folder for translations.
If you do a translation for your site please send it to us for inclusion in the plugin language folder. We'll acknowledge your work here. Go here to send your translation files to us.