WooCommerce Poor Guys Swiss Knife powerloads your standard WooCommerce installation. You can fine-tune your shop, customize your checkout forms, adapt your shop for country specific needs, set rules for cart operations and a lot more.
WooCommerce Poor Guys Swiss Knife comes packaged with real value and no restrictions. The big brother WooCommerce Rich Guys Swiss Knife offers additional stuff and features.
Most important WooCommerce Poor Guys Swiss Knife Features
Checkout / My Account:
- WooCommerce Checkout form customization (works also for billing and shipping fields on the customer's "My Account" page)
- Drag and Drop for all Checkout form fields to order all fields (WooCommerce build-in fields and your custom fields)
- Support for all input types and data (select, checkbox, radio, text, textarea, date picker, time picker, number ranges, password, email) without restrictions
- Full i18n support to allow localization and translation of all labels, placeholders
- Remove WooCommerce build-in fields
- Manage required state for all fields
- Handle minimum and maximum calendar offset for date fields
- Separate build-in billing and shipping fields from your own custom fields adding a custom title
- Manage build-in and custom field alignment and span for each field (left, right, full)
- Add second email validator field for build-in email field
- Add second validator field to custom input fields for passwords, additional email inputs, etc.
- Hide captured data in emails and receipts on a per field basis
- Configure and handle behaviour of vital build in fields for enabled countries (checkout form reconfigures dynamically when customer switches billing or shipping country and this allows you to handle labels and placeholders for enabled countries)
- Set labels for shop buttons (Add to Cart, Read more, Select options, etc.)
- Manage available payment gateways on a per product basis with intelligent filter to show the most restrictive combination when a customer has more than one product in his cart
- Set required minimum / allowed maximum and incremental steps globally for all products based on product type
- Set minimum, maximum and incremental steps on a per product basis
- Switch off quantity input for product types
Features available with WooCommerce Rich Guys Swiss Knife (WCRGSK)
- Checkout personalization on a per product and variation basis
- Attach another general form section to checkout form apart from billing, shipping and comment section
- Manage order comments section (add fields, manage title, label and placeholder for comment textarea or hide section)
- Variation bulk manager to apply configurations to variations based on filters
- Add Variation description
- In work: Html injects, color picker support, tooltips, terms and conditions on per product basis, etc.
Data captured via customized (added) form fields is available within your order administration and will be added in the appropriate sections of the individual orders. What shows up can be configured for each individual custom field. Data captured will be shown to the customer on the order receipt page and in emails.
WooCommerce Poor Guys Swiss Knife has been developed in cooperation with Nicestay to set up a transfer and shuttle service website related with their short term rental business of apartments in Barcelona.
The companion plugin WooCommerce Rich Guys Swiss Knife allows you to add more tools to your swiss knife like custom fields on a per product and per variation basis for checkout forms and a lot more.
- Now includes translations for German, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish.
- WooCommerce Checkout Localization Management for core WooCommerce Fields
- Date Format for date picker inputs