WooCommerce Fat Zebra Gateway
The WooCommerce Fat Zebra Gateway plugin enabled integration with WooCommerce and the Fat Zebra Payment Gateway (for Australian Merchants).
- Added support for Fat Zebra logo and credit card icons
- Removed error tracing accidentally left in
- Added support for 'deferred' payments where card details can be authorized but processed after manual review.
- Fixed bug with reference to WooCommerce Subscriptions when the extension is not installed.
- Disabled emails when charging card - emails should be triggered manually by the store owner
- Fixed issue with subscription transactions not sending valid IP.
- Fixed general typo.
- Added help icon for security code
- Removed style for logo and added CSS in style block to allow for override.
- Fixed lazy PHP tag (<?) causing issues in PHP 5.3.3
- Fixed support for 2.0 and tested on both 2.0 and 1.6
- Updated supports attributes to allow for amount changes, removing the notification when viewing/editing an order.
- Fixed warning regarding changing subscription amount
- Added support for updating the subscription payment details
- Fixed up the rendering of the credit card form
- Updated image rendering to use the plugins_url method call in order to work properly with HTTPS etc
- Added support for tokenizing only if a subscription has a $0 initial payment amount
- Added the ability to create a new subscription and copy over the Fat Zebra card token
- The Fat Zebra card token is now stored as fatzebra_card_token, instead of _fatzebra_card_token, allowing it to be set by the store owner if necessary
- Added script referencecs instead of inlining JS etc.
- Default IP to 127.0.0.1 if not set in the order meta.
- Added support for MasterPass checkout
- Added script to convert 2-digit date to 4-digit date on blur automatically
- Bug fix for WooCommerce Subscriptions where the subscription processing hook was being added in twice, resulting in a successful order, and then a failed order due to reference collision.
- Bug fix to handle missing card holder name when updating payment details for subscriptions
- Updated to use the default card form provided by WooCommerce
- Fixed issue with redirect upon successful payment
Requires: 3.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.3
Last Updated: 2014-3-5
1 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?