- changed the way the filename is used. Windows users experienced problems.
- lot's of improvements
- if you use globals.....make them global
- delete transients during import
- Solved a bug with new products (thanks Niall Walsh)
- solved another image by name problem! Now use get_posts to retreive image instead of query.
- Solve image problem by using cURL to get the images with an URL, file_get_contents is sometimes disabled on certain servers
- Start chaging some file names to be more in the wordpress standard
- Added some hooks and filters
- Some minor improvments
- added comment_status
- added some info about the max file size
- warning for ini_set resolved
- solved bug that product gallery was not shown when images field was used.
- solved bug that did not find images from the media manager that contain spaces
- Change position for menu, sometimes it confilicts with other plugins
- Added setting to merge products
- Added new image fields for featured image and product gallery. They used to be both in the images field.
- Added more info, descriptions and help texts.
- Mayor code, speed and memory improvements
- Added post_name support
- Added shipping_class support
- Added options for category handling
- Added support for multi-site
- fixed a bug with the multiple categories. Now all categories are linked to the product instead of the last
- fixed a bug with the sales price. Was a typo in the fields. Now sales prices should be imported correct!
- If you have no SKU or leave it empty, a new post is created. but remember no SKU no updating!!!!
This is a mayor revision of the plugin. A lot of small and larger bugfixes are done! Thanks to some help from the forum and code suggestions.
- added option to enable/disable adding images to gallery
- bug fixes for IE
- header and settings are not saved anymore through ajax.
- fixed a possible bug when saving settings
- add the product by default to simple term
- add ob_get_clean() to prevent errors from stopping the script
- solved bug with upload not working on windows machine!
- better handling images
- added support for product gallery. the last image is set as thumbnail! (thanks to Fahad Mahmood)
- add more options for number of rows to process in the same run to prevent timeouts
- add manage stock to field list
- Admin warnings only show on plugin page
- get rid of some old functions
- Complete new importer. With AJAX calls, custom headers and add-ons to import custom fields and attributes. BAckup your old stuff before trying this one!
- add option to import custom fields. In your CSV file add extra columns with the prefix cf_ . For example if you want the custom field colour, you add cf_colour in your header.
- fix a small bug. Menu was not visible because other plugin used the same menu order.
- fix some bugs (thanks to fransberns)
- fix for wordpress 3.5 wp_update_post does not insert anymore :-(
- fixed header already sent bug when activating
- added experimental schedule function. Can be enabled for fixed imports in the settings page.
- solved some bugs related to empty fields in import
- solved some bugs related to check if a file is there and if it is valid
- added setting to convert a comma to a dot in the prices
- added a setting to use auto_detect_line_endings to solve the problem that the import is seen as ONE big file :D
- added tax functionality. You can now import tax related stuff. You can now import tax status ( taxable, shipping, none ) and the tax class. The tax class is somehow a but strange. If you have a tax class called 10 RATE it is stored like 10-rate.
- small bug fixes because of header already sent when updating plugin
- categories can now have children. In the category column you can now do like this: cat1->subcat1->subsubcat1|cat2->subcat2|cat3
- added an option in the settings page to select a field seperator
- made a function to check the options on init
- tags can be imported now as well. You can add one or multiple. In the tag column of the import do like this: tag1|tag2|tag3. Now the product will have 3 tags.
- added the example CSV to the settings page
- add setting to handle image imports. You can now choose to delete current images before importing new ones or append the image to the already existing ones
- add the possibility to have multiple images. In the column you can do image1.jpg|image2.jpg|image3.jpg
- solved some minor bugs added some additional checks
- added a setting page where you can create the csvimport directory
- fixed a css bug