Windows Azure Storage for WordPress
This WordPress plugin allows you to use Windows Azure Storage Service to host your media for your WordPress powered blog.
- Fixed case sensitivity error in file names on Linux
- Bug fixed in generating blob storage URL when using Windows Azure Storage emulator
- Added support to upload video files to blob storage
- Included Windows Azure SDK for PHP v4.1.0 with the plugin. Now setting mime-type for uploaded file to blob storage.
- Included Windows Azure SDK for PHP v4.0.2 with the plugin.
- Included Windows Azure SDK for PHP v4.0.1 with the plugin, so no need to install the SDK separetely. Also fixed thumbnail handling issue while uploading files when some specific theme is enabled.
- This release is compatible with Windows Azure SDK for PHP v3.0.0. It also fixes issue with deleting media files when thumbnails are associated.
- This release is compatible with Windows Azure SDK for PHP v2.1.0 and WordPress 3.1
- First release of Windows Azure Storage plugin for WordPress
Requires: 2.8.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-8-3
1 of 3 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?