Whats New Whats Fresh Whats Happening
This plugin provides an overview of activity on a blog in the form of posts and comments. The plugin is widgetised, available on a WordPress page and
- Unzip into your
- Activate 'Whats New Whats Fresh Whats Happening' through the 'Plugins' menu on the WordPress Admin page of your blog.
- Go to the 'Whats New Whats Fresh Whats Happening' options page (Under 'Options' on the main admin menu) and configure!
- To use as a widget click the 'Presentation' then 'Widgets' menu options and drag the 'Whats New Whats Fresh Whats Happening' into your sidebar.
To use embedded into another page:
- Check that the page is hosted on a server that runs PHP - Whats New Whats Fresh Whats Happening needs PHP to run.
- Add the following code to the page in the place you want Whats New Whats Fresh Whats Happening to appear:
<?php include $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']."/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/whats_new_whats_fresh_whats_happening/whats_new_whats_fresh_whats_happening_i.php"; ?>
...this assumes that you have installed WordPress into the subdirectory 'wordpress' from the root of your site. Amend if necessary.
Requires: 2.2 (for widget) or higher
Compatible up to: 2.5.1
Last Updated: 2008-6-2
Got something to say? Need help?