How do I start creating my mobile app?
- Install the plugin
- Sign up for a subscription key at http://weeverapps.com/pricing
- Add the content you wish to appear in your mobile app on the build tab
- Style your app with launch screens, install icon, etc., in the style tab
- Choose launch and sharing features on the launch tab
- ...and bring your app online for mobile visitors at any time
Can I place my app in the app store?
- Yes. Although your app will load instantly into mobile browsers and prompt for home screen installation, we do offer an optional add-on service where we will convert your app to 'hybrid' and place it in the app marketplaces of your choice.
- Once your app in published in an app marketplace, you can optionally use additional marketing tools like push notifications, sms messages and more.
Can I customize the look and feel of my mobile app?
Yes! You can customize your app in a number of ways:
- Upload custom graphics for the load screens, logo, install icon and other images in the 'style' tab of the plugin
- Add custom CSS and preview your changes instantly under 'style - advanced'*
- Developers can utilize the open source 'R3S' API to create custom views and interactions
- *You can determine the appropriate CSS classes to style by loading your app directly in a web-inspector enabled browser like Chrome and using web-inspector
Our support site - http://support.weeverapps.com/ - contains many more answers and a community forum
I need a custom feature. Do you provide custom services/support?
Yes. appBuilder is made with care by Weever Apps, a company in Hamilton, Canada. appBuilder is used in over 60 countries and 16 languages and on multiple palatforms
Weever Apps custom clients include both small businesses and enterprise brands, like Allergan, Habitat for Humanity, and Microsoft. We also have a reseller program for WordPress web designers and marketing companies to fully rebrand and resell apps to their own clients