A WordPress Project Management plugin. Manage your project simply with the *right* tools and options. It gives you the taste of basecamp, just inside your loved WordPress.
- Create a new project
- Set title and details of that project
- Assign users for that project
- Messages are used for discussing about the project with co-workers of that project
- You can add attachments on messages
- Comments can be made for discussion
- To-do List
- Add as many to-do list as you want with title and description
- Add tasks, assign users, assign due date
- See progressbar on the list
- Add comments on individual to-do lists and to-do's
- Mark to-do as complete/incomplete
- Create milestone
- Assign messages and to-do list on milestone
- 3 types of milestones are there, a) upcoming, b) completed and c) late milstone
- See all the uploaded files on messages and comments in one place and navigate to invidual attached threads.
Quick Demo Video
This may have bugs and lack of many features. If you want to contribute on this project, you are more than welcome. Please fork the repository from Github.
Brought to you by Tareq Hasan from weDevs
Please donate for this awesome plugin to continue it's development to bring more awesome features.
- French translation by Corentin allard
- Dutch translation by eskamedia
- Brazilian Portuguese translation by Anderson
- German translation by Alexander Pfabel
- Spanish translation by Luigi Libet
- Indonesian translation by hirizh
- Polish translation by Jacek Synowiec