How it works
The WebINK WordPress Plug-in connects to your WebINK account and makes all of your WebINK fonts available for use in WordPress.
Fonts can be selected using the Visual editor in WordPress or applied to CSS selectors. The plug-in takes care the coding and WebINK service connection for you.
Connecting to WebINK
- Log in to your WebINK account at http://webink.com
- Create a project and add the fonts you want to use on your WordPress site
- Add your development and/or production domains to the list of approved domains from your WebINK account
- Install and activate the webink-connector plugin
- Click "WebINK" in the admin menu
- Enter your WebINK account credentials (registered email and password)
- Click "Refresh Project List"
- Configure the desired project settings from the list that appears after sending your credentials
Note: Make sure your site's domain name (e.g. myblog.com) is listed as one of the domains approved for use with the project you are configuring
- Be sure to save your settings at the bottom of the config screen!
- Fonts you selected for inclusion in the post editor will appear in the "Font Family" menu in the Posts editor