wz_authorshare.php or it's containing directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- View the plugin view the admin menu under the "Users" tab, subheading "Author Share"
- '); ?>
(optional) Place a single-user template tag. This displays the specified user's share of the database:
<?php wz_authorshare(USER_ID,PREFACE,POSTFACE); ?>
- USER_ID is the numerical user ID of the person you wish to show the percentage for
- PREFACE (optional) is any HTML or text you would like inserted before the percentage, and
- POSTFACE (optional) is HTML or text you would like to be inserted after the percentage.
(optional) Place a top-ten style list that displays a nice ranking display:
<?php wz_authorshare_top10(PRE, POST, DECIMALS, SHOWALL, PUBLICUSERS); ?>
DECIMALS is number of decimal places to find a percentage to. EG: 2
SHOWALL is set to 0 to utilize below. otherwise, this figure denotes the top-X list size. EG: 10
PUBLICUSERS is a list of comma seperated user IDs to display - if this is to be used, SHOWALL must be
zero. EG: '2,4,6,7,14'
- PRE is text/HTML to precede the line of generated text. EG: '
- POST is text/HTML to follow each line of generated text. EG: ''