Show Posts / Category Posts list inside post/page content or widget areas by shortcodes. Select what to show and design how to show it. jQuery enabled with slide effect. For details visit plugin page.
You will be using template tag for creating a custom design for your list. If you don't understand the perfect usage of this plugin template tags, then you won't be able to take much out of it. Visit here to get plugin's template tag definition or for some examples.
What's new on 1.5.7
- Template Tag Changed. Now use Template Tags as like WordPress Shortcode Wrapped With Third Brackets.
Use shortcode "postlist" to show your list inside post/page content area. Example:
[postlist 1] will show the list having id "1".
Understanding Post List Options
- List ID: Current list id. This id is necessary for showing list with shortcode. You can show a post list on your post or page by list id. Example: [postlist 1] will show the list having id 1.
- List name: This is not very essential now. Just for finding a list with this name on post list page menu.
- List type: List type chooser. Only post list, only category list and both them together are available. Note: Selecting and saving this option will hide or reveal related option fields. So we recommend you do make a save after choosing your list type.
- Show posts in category with a jQuery slide effect: This is only for "Posts with categories" list type. Positive selection will create a show/hide effect with jQuery to your list.
- Post order by: In Which base the post will be orderby. Available options are newest, oldest, most popular, less popular, by alphabetic order (A-Z/Z-A) and random.
- Show future Posts: Automatically add future posts to the category post/only posts/only posts by category list or remove.
- Show item count appending to category name: Show the published posts number for the category.
- Read-more Text: The single page link text ( not title).