wPopularity - Wordpres Plug-In
This will enable ranking of your posts by popularity using the behavior of your visitors to determine each post's popularity. That Plugin is base
- Download the plugin archive and expand it (you've likely already done this).
- Upload the wpopularity.php folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click 'Activate' for Popularity Contest. This will create the database table used by Popularity Contest.
- Congratulations, you've just installed Popularity Contest and it is now tracking data for you.
- Optional: go into Options > Popularity to modify the values of each view and feedback type.
- Optional: set up a CRON job to run the 'reset feedback count' script every night (see how to do this in the FAQ section).
Requires: 2.5.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.5.1
Last Updated: 2008-5-12
Got something to say? Need help?