Version 3.0.3 (09/16/2011)
- Fixed: Error updating settings when
ip2nation isn't installed.
- Fixed: Minor syntax errors.
- New: The visits from "no referer", don't register anymore in database. Added new option to reverse this.
- New: Search box in the "last entries report". The filter applies over referer data.
- New: HOTTEST Now also counter for page views within the interval between two visits from same IP.
- Modified: New search services has added to
vr_visitas_get_search_string. Now have a better filter, from the referer, of the search string.
Version 3.0.2 (09/14/2011)
- Fixed: Incorrect translation of dates and numbers. Added
_i18n in all dates and numbers. (Thanks to Ruben)
- Fixed: Error once updated fromm 3.0 to 3.0.1, all options are reset.
- New: The last entries list is now paged, and all fields be displayed as a sortable columns. A new option has added to determine the number of items to display.
Version 3.0.1 (09/12/2011)
- Fixed: Syntax error on updating from version 2.1
- Some settings options have been changed for better selection of the items tath show in output. (User request)
- Added: Button to reset default settings. (User request)
- Fixed: Now the option
Contact should be an valid e-mail address or a valid URL. If not stated correctly, the field is not validated. This has changed because, if accepted some different text, cracks the link shown.
- Fixed: Likewise for IP address fields in
Manage keywords: Now only get a valid IP.
- Fixed: In
Stats overview the
Search stats don't show anymore the rows with: 'search string not found'.
Versión 3.0 (10/09/2011)
New enhancements in this version:
- Code rewriten to optimize functions and queries to database.
- Separate modules to include only the needed files in the admin or main pages.
- More controls to manage trash entries in database.
- More interval times to manage scheduled cron jobs (clean database).
- More new options in the configuration page that lets you take control of all tasks of this plugin.
- Now the widget accept multiple instances.
- New graphics (pie charts) to compare the top ten on every stats report.
- Uninstall hook to automatically remove options and database tables when deleting the plugin.
You also see the full changelog.