- Login to your WordPress Admin area
- Go to "Plugins > Add New" from the left hand menu
- In the search box type "Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway"
- From the search result you will see "Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway" click on "Install Now" to install the plugin
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
If this is the first time you've installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you've installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click "Proceed" to continue the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click "Activate Plugin" to activate it, or "Return to Plugin Installer" for further actions.
- Download the plugin zip file
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on "Plugins > Add New" from the left hand menu.
- Click on the "Upload" option, then click "Choose File" to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press "OK" and press the "Install Now" button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the "Payment Gateways," tab.
- Click on the sub tab for "Voguepay Payment Gateway".
- Configure your "Voguepay Payment Gateway" settings. See below for details.
Configure the plugin
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then click "Payment Gateways" from the top tab. You should see "Voguepay Payment Gateway" as an option at the top of the screen. Click on it to configure the payment gateway.
You can select the radio button next to the Voguepay Payment Gateway from the list of payment gateways available to make it the default gateway.
- Enable/Disable - check the box to enable Voguepay Payment Gateway.
- Title - allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option as on the checkout page.
- Description - controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page. Here you can list the types of cards you accept.
- VoguePay Merchant ID - enter your Voguepay Merchant ID, this is gotten from your account page on Voguepay website.
- Click on Save Changes for the changes you made to be effected.