Displays Visitor Maps with location pins, city, and country. Includes a Who's Online Sidebar to show how many users are online. Includes a Who's Online admin dashboard to view visitor details. The visitor details include: what page the visitor is on, IP address, host lookup, online time, city, state, country, geolocation maps and more. No API key needed. Easy and Quick 4 step install.
Help Keep This Plugin Free
If you find this plugin useful to you, please consider making a small donation to help contribute to my time invested and to further development. Thanks for your kind support! - Mike Challis
- Configure Options from Admin panel.
- Who's Online Admin dashboard shows visitor details of search bots, members, guests, and you.
- Optional Who's Online widget for sidebar, or footer. Shows how many guests and members are viewing your blog.
- Enable display of city, state, and country flag.
- Enable geolocation for automatic location pin Visitor Maps.
- Enable "Who Is" lookup.
- Enable host lookups for IP addresses.
- Visitor details are stored in a database table for about 30 days.
- Uses GeoLiteCity data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com
- Valid coding for HTML and XHTML.
- I18n language translation support (see FAQ)
- Works with WordPress 2.8+, WPMU, and BuddyPress. (WordPress 3.7+ is highly recommended)
- 30 megs of server space(with geolocation enabled)
- PHP register_globals and safe_mode should be set to "Off"