The easiest way to install the plugin is from the plugin directory inside wordpress.
- In the admin area from the side menu select plugins, and then add new
- Search for "videojuicer for wordpress"
- click install and follow the on screen instructions.
Alternatively you can perform a manual download and install by
- Downloading the latest release of the plugin from http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/videojuicer-for-wordpress/
or if you want the "bleeding edge" version Warning this version maybe unstable.
- Downloading the plugin from Videojuicer's GitHub at https://github.com/videojuicer/VideoJuicer-Wordpress-Plugin/downloads
- copy or upload the "videojuicer-for-wordpress" directory to /wp-content/plugins/ so you end up with /wp-content/plugins/videojuicer-for-wordpress
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress admin area , normally located at /wp-admin
- Setup the defaults in Setting => Videojuicer