How Do I embed Videojug's videos on my blog
Head over to Videojug.com and visit the video page desired. Copy the video URL found in the adress bar of your browser
(for example: http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-cook-a-chicken-curry-in-ten-minutes) and paste it in your blog. Once you have submitted your blog post
the video will automatically be embedded in it and your users will be able to enjoy it.
I've installed and activated the plugin but my Videojug url still shows as a link rather than an embedded video?
Sometimes the page can be cached so re-save the page containing the link and perform a browser refresh.
Can I customise a Videojug Embed?
- Head over to the video page of the desired video on Videojug
- Press on the button "embed"
- Press on Edit Options
- You can decide the measurements of the video by editing the Height and Width. Just input the desired measurements and the code automatically updates to your desired measurements. By default this is 640 by 382 pixels
- You can change the embed code format to a standard format by ticking the tick box that says "Standard Embed Codes". The embed code is an iFrame by default. Revert back to an iFrame embed code by unticking the box.
- If you would like your film to autoplay when the user lands on your page, just tick the tick box that says "Autoplay". Turn off the Autoplay functionality by unticking the box.
- Now copy the customised code and paste it in your Wordrpess post.
Where can I contact Videojug for extra information or to submit a bug?
To contact us just click here with any questions and we will get back to you. We appreciate greatly all the feedback that
you might have so please do not hesitate to contact us!