Video.js - HTML5 Video Player for WordPress
Self-hosted responsive HTML5 video for WordPress, built on the widely used Video.js HTML5 video player. Embed video in your post or page using HTML5.
- Fixed a bug with YouTube videos
- Updated to use Video.js 4.3
- Added YouTube plugin for video.js
- Added option to select YouTube video source
- Changed Video.js version to 4.2
- Removed IE6 support for responsive sites, allowing the removal of black bars from the top/bottom of videos
- Updated to use Video.js 4. This is a major update to Video.js so please test this plugin with your site before using it in production. A description of changes in the new version is available at http://blog.videojs.com/post/50021214078/video-js-4-0-now-available.
- Added custom color options to the admin page to allow for easy styling of the player.
- Added a default aspect ratio for responsive videos (16:9).
- Changed the default shortcode to [videojs] (for better compatibility with future WordPress versions).
- Added a shortcode generator to the tinymce editor
- Added "Using Video.js" section and contextual help to admin screen
- New "Responsive Video" option for sites with a responsive layout
- Enqueue scripts and styles
- Added support for tracks.
- Added loop support.
- Added the ability to disable controls.
- Fixed a bug with the autoplay attribute.
- Fixed mixed-content warnings on SSL pages.
- Added a license to the plugin folder (LGPLv3).
- Fixed a bug with the self-hosted option.
- Updated self-hosted files to Video.js 3.2.0.
- Added an options page to set default values for you video players.
- Added an option to use a self-hosted version of the script instead of the CDN hosted version.
- Added a new class="" option to the shortcode.
- Minor bug fixes.
- See videojs.com for specific changes to the script.
- Removed files used by old versions of Video.js.
- Upgraded to version 2.0.2 of VideoJS. See videojs.com for specific version updates.
- Added poster to Flash fallback
- Updated to VideoJS 1.1.2
- Fixed the default plugin folder name.
- Fixed an issue with autoplay not working correctly.
- Updated to latest version of VideoJS
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.3
Last Updated: 2014-1-9
4.4 out of 5 stars
6 of 16 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?