VerticalResponse Newsletter Widget
Add a VerticalResponse signup form to your sidebar. Lots of configuration options. Now with custom colors and shortcode support!
- Added shortcode configuration options. Learn how to configure the shortcode.
- Improved code structure
- Switched away from some depreciated functions
vr_widget_args filters to modify default form configuration
[verticalresponse] shortcode bug where form would be shown at the beginning of content rather than embedded inside it (as reported in issue #438919)
- Dropped a decimal place in the version numbers
- If you want to modify widget or shortcode output, there's now an
add_filters method to do so.
- Improved widget controls configuration
. /> code validation errors on line 183 and 193. Thanks to Doug Ng for pointing this out
- Added color options for backgrounds (form, button), borders (form, button), text (main, labels, button)
- Updated versions
- Fixed error on line 146
- Added give credit option
- Minor update to fix fatal error, changing <? to <?php
- Added id's and classes to improve CSS customization capabilities
- Removed white space at end of widget to possibly fix fatal error
- Updated stripslashes() to better handle apostrophes in fields
- Fixed tag closure order error. Thanks patrickrileydesign.com!
- Updated Plugin URI link to go to widget's page
- Fixed bug that showed the VerticalResponse form instead of saving the widget options or removing the widget.
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2012-12-11
3.5 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?