The Vent system is compatible with standard WordPress and WordPress MU. The version of WordPress you have will determine where you install the plugins files.
- Download and unarchive the plugins Zip file. This will create a vent directory on your computer
- Upload the Vent directory (and it's contents) to the wp-content/plugins directory of your WordPress install.
- Log in to your WordPress administration system, go to the Plugins page and Activate the Vent plugin.
- Download and unarchive the plugins Zip file. This will create a vent directory on your computer.
- Open the vent directory so that you can see the files it contains.
- Upload the vent.php and ventincludes directory (and it's contents) into the wp-content/mu-plugins directory of your WordPress MU install.
- Plugins placed in the mu-plugins directory are automatically activated.