* ADDED: There is now an Order By feature that allows you to specify the order of feedback.
All of the available order by arguments are used, so if you need other order by paramters and dont see
it in the list, ask UserVoice to add it to the API!
- CHANGED: IMPORTANT!!!! Migrated to the "new" plugin/widget API. This means that
this plugin may not work on some older installations of WordPress. This allows
the widget to be put into multiple sidebars. Backup your existing installation
BEFORE upgrading. Please remember to report any errors, as this is an almost complete
rewrite of the widget.
- ADDED: You can now turn off the "powered by" logo by using the "Hide Credits" option in the widget options
- ADDED: You can now add text to the footer of the widget using the "Footer Text" option in the widget options. You are responsible for styling. Override the default id, uv_footer_text to style it yourself.
- CHANGED: Updated installer doc for info on API key
- CHANGED: Code cleanup
- CHANGED: Cleaner "powered by" logo, in PNG format. Thanks UV!
- FIXED: Fixed break in widget admin on account name
- CHANGED: Updated for the most recent UV API (version 1). This should have gone into 1.2 but there were bugs that we weren't certain we would have fixed on time
- CHANGED:IMPORTANT: Now requires API KEY!!!!
- CHANGED:IMPORTANT: Account name has been updated and you only require the account name, not the full uservoice subdomain (mediaslurp instead of mediaslurp.uservoice.com)
- FIXED: URLs fixed so that plugin now works correctly with the UserVoice API
- CHANGED: reformatted code for readability
- CHANGED: updated some text elements for usability, in management console
- CHANGED: updated classes on text inputs in widget editor so they would span entire width of the widget editor
- "Powered by UserVoice" button
- FIXED: compatibility with IE 6,7,8
- CHANGED: all lowercase classes and ids
- WP 2.7.1 Compatibility
- Class encapsulation
- Display # of comments
- Allow widget to define the number of suggestions displayed