Usernoise is a "just works" modal contact / feedback form. It became responsive starting from 3.5 release.
You will not need to change even a line of code in your site.
Usernoise demo is available at karevn.com - a "Feedback" button at the left.
Usernoise Pro adds even more features, like:
- Public feedback comments
- CSS customization for every piece of public interface.
- Advanced debug info gathered along with feedback
- Ability to use custom Feedback buttons without code modifications.
- Second email for admin notifications.
- [usernoise] form shortcode to embed the form right into WP pages or posts.
- Adds a customizable "Feedback" button and modal form to your site.
- Bullet-proof visual design will work with any site template.
- Spam-proof. Usernoise is designed in such a way that most of spam bots can't see its form.
- Admin notifications, feedback archive available at admin area.
- On-page forms added in 3.0
- Lots, lots of options.
- Highest performance possible. From 2.0 release, Usernoise only adds a small link to your site's HTML.
- IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Safari on iPad supported.
- Usernoise can be disabled on mobile devices.
- WordPress 3.2 is required.
Non-WordPress version is available at CodeCanyon.
If you need Usernoise in your language which is not supported currently - you can help Usernoise by
translating it. Don't worry, translating is extremely easy - just download a localization template, edit it with your favorite text editor and send to email karev.n (at) gmail dot com. Your help will be really appreciated.
- Arabic - by Ahmad Mohammad
- Deutsch - by Alexander from [http://motday.tk/]
- Brazilian - by Ricardo Silva
- Bulgarian - by Димитър Митев
- Chineze - by Song Zou
- Dutch - by Reggie Biemans
- Finnish - by Teijo Kulmala
- French - by Brad Coudray
- Greek - by (Artemis Kasomoulis)[http://www.kasomoulis.com/]
- Italian - by Omar D. Molteni aka CyberAngel
- Lithuanian - by Vincent G from [host1free.com]
- Hungarian - by Bálint
- Persian - by Morteza Nazari
- Polish - by Konrad Sztumski
- Portuguese - by rasilva
- Romanian - by Alexis Selăgianu
- Russian - by Nikolay Karev
- Spanish - by Dario Doidos
- Swedish - by Mattias Thurfjell
- Tamil - by Bagerathan Sivarajah
- Turkish - by Can Türk
- Ukrainian - by Vladyslav Cherednichenko
Having problems or need support? Feel free to email me - karev.n (at) gmail dot com or open a support topic.